Best Symbian apps?

Hi all!
What are the best apps available (freeware or not) available for Symbian
phones?
i.e; What camera software do you use? I guess there MUST be something
better than the built in software...

--
Le Ming
iChatAV - philming@mac.com

    The best software for data synchronization between Series 60 Nokia phones
    and PC Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones. Using our program you
    can manage your phone's contacts, calendar, To-Do list, images, ringtones,
    send SMS messages and read and backup all other types of messages. Profiles
    are also supported for Nokia 36**/7650/N-Gage.

    You can download the lates trial version here: http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, Le Ming!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:28:51
    +0100 from address philming@libertysurf.fr:

    Oxygen Software <support@oxygensoftware.com> wrote:

    > The best software for data synchronization between Series 60 Nokia phones
    > and PC Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones. Using our program you
    > can manage your phone's contacts, calendar, To-Do list, images, ringtones,
    > send SMS messages and read and backup all other types of messages. Profiles
    > are also supported for Nokia 36**/7650/N-Gage.

    Well I'm on a Macintosh, so I guess...
    --
    Le Ming
    iChatAV - philming@mac.com

    On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:28:27 +0100, Le Ming wrote:

    > Oxygen Software <support@oxygensoftware.com> wrote:
    >
    >> The best software for data synchronization between Series 60 Nokia phones
    >> and PC Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones. Using our program you
    >> can manage your phone's contacts, calendar, To-Do list, images, ringtones,
    >> send SMS messages and read and backup all other types of messages. Profiles
    >> are also supported for Nokia 36**/7650/N-Gage.
    >
    > Well I'm on a Macintosh, so I guess...

    So Mr. Oxygen is their any chance of a port of your software to OS-X,
    GNU/Linux, BSD, etc. as NOT everyone on here uses Windows.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    We don't plan to port our software to any GPL, LGPL or any other opensource
    / freeware/ cardware or public domain operating systems, including Linux,
    Darwin or BSD, as our software is based on unique proprietary components,
    licenses and know-hows that cannot be either used or revealed under or with
    GPL, LGPL or any other free or public-license like operating system. I.e.,
    there will be no Oxygen Phone Manager version for Linux, BSD, MAC OS X or
    Darwin.

    Also we don't plan to port our software for proprietary MAC OS.

    Current versions work under MS Windows 98 SE, Millenium, 2000, XP and 2003
    Server. Earlier versions may also work with MS Windows 95, NT 4.0 or common
    98 (not SE). We don't plan to change our policy in this sector.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, michael turner!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:00:15
    +0000 from address zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg:

    >On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:28:27 +0100, Le Ming wrote:

    >> Oxygen Software <support@oxygensoftware.com> wrote:

    >>> The best software for data synchronization between Series 60 Nokia
    >>> phones
    >>> and PC Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones. Using our
    >>> program you
    >>> can manage your phone's contacts, calendar, To-Do list, images,
    >>> ringtones,
    >>> send SMS messages and read and backup all other types of messages.
    >>> Profiles
    >>> are also supported for Nokia 36**/7650/N-Gage.

    >> Well I'm on a Macintosh, so I guess...

    >So Mr. Oxygen is their any chance of a port of your software to OS-X,
    >GNU/Linux, BSD, etc. as NOT everyone on here uses Windows.

    >--
    >Michael Turner

    >Email (ROT13)

    >zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg