Best Symbian apps?

Last response: in Brands
November 29, 2004 4:28:51 PM

Hi all!
What are the best apps available (freeware or not) available for Symbian
phones?
i.e; What camera software do you use? I guess there MUST be something
better than the built in software...

--
Le Ming
iChatAV - philming@mac.com

More about : symbian apps

Anonymous
November 29, 2004 7:00:19 PM

The best software for data synchronization between Series 60 Nokia phones
and PC Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones. Using our program you
can manage your phone's contacts, calendar, To-Do list, images, ringtones,
send SMS messages and read and backup all other types of messages. Profiles
are also supported for Nokia 36**/7650/N-Gage.

You can download the lates trial version here: http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, Le Ming!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:28:51
+0100 from address philming@libertysurf.fr:

>Hi all!
>What are the best apps available (freeware or not) available for
>Symbian
>phones?
>i.e; What camera software do you use? I guess there MUST be something
>better than the built in software...

>--
>Le Ming
>iChatAV - philming@mac.com
Anonymous
November 29, 2004 7:00:20 PM

Oxygen Software <support@oxygensoftware.com> wrote:

> The best software for data synchronization between Series 60 Nokia phones
> and PC Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones. Using our program you
> can manage your phone's contacts, calendar, To-Do list, images, ringtones,
> send SMS messages and read and backup all other types of messages. Profiles
> are also supported for Nokia 36**/7650/N-Gage.

Well I'm on a Macintosh, so I guess...
--
Le Ming
iChatAV - philming@mac.com

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:28:27 +0100, Le Ming wrote:

> Oxygen Software <support@oxygensoftware.com> wrote:
>
>> The best software for data synchronization between Series 60 Nokia phones
>> and PC Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones. Using our program you
>> can manage your phone's contacts, calendar, To-Do list, images, ringtones,
>> send SMS messages and read and backup all other types of messages. Profiles
>> are also supported for Nokia 36**/7650/N-Gage.
>
> Well I'm on a Macintosh, so I guess...

So Mr. Oxygen is their any chance of a port of your software to OS-X,
GNU/Linux, BSD, etc. as NOT everyone on here uses Windows.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
Anonymous
November 29, 2004 8:07:41 PM

We don't plan to port our software to any GPL, LGPL or any other opensource
/ freeware/ cardware or public domain operating systems, including Linux,
Darwin or BSD, as our software is based on unique proprietary components,
licenses and know-hows that cannot be either used or revealed under or with
GPL, LGPL or any other free or public-license like operating system. I.e.,
there will be no Oxygen Phone Manager version for Linux, BSD, MAC OS X or
Darwin.

Also we don't plan to port our software for proprietary MAC OS.

Current versions work under MS Windows 98 SE, Millenium, 2000, XP and 2003
Server. Earlier versions may also work with MS Windows 95, NT 4.0 or common
98 (not SE). We don't plan to change our policy in this sector.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, michael turner!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:00:15
+0000 from address zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg:

!