Can anyone help please.

Hey guys, this is really off the topic on the forums, and there is no correct topic for it so i do very much so apoligise. But this website and forums are the information i trust personnaly.

Im looking into a gaming keyboard, have been for a while and just now have the ability to get one, the one im after is the "razer deathstalker ultimate"
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-deathstalker-ultimate

Now, its £230 in england.. but i have found one, on amazon.com. Alot cheaper brand new. What i want to know, number 1 can a british person use amazon.com to buy the keyboard?.

Number 2 will the keyboard work with a british pc?.

Thanks in advance once more sorry for having this in the wrong area.
10 answers Last reply
More about please
  1. Just use amazon.co.uk

And PC's are PC's wherever you are.
  2. Unfortunitly the deathstalker ultimate isnt availible on amazon.co.uk Thats why im asking if its possible to buy of .com.
  3. I guess you could, but I don't know of the shipping.
  4. Yeah i just noticed, only shipped within the us.. my bad.
  5. Just cant seem to find one under £230 in britain.. it really sucks.
  6. That does suck. Maybe you can find someone who is selling one in like classifieds? I don't know what the UK equivalent of Craigslist is, but try that out.
  7. Will have to try. Cant find any in the price range im after only thing i can grab is the BlackWidow 2013. The deathstalker i found on amazon.com was actually equil to £150, perfect price for me.
  8. Why are you after a Blackwidow?

There are WAY better built mechanical keyboards for cheaper - hell, I payed through the.. ears... to ship a Leopold from the UK to here in the US.
  9. Im after a deathstalker not a blackwidow. And i generaly dont pay cheap, usualy you end up getting cheapy crappy for that.. But the deathstalker ultimate is only availible in the UK at around £230, and i cant afford that. I want one for around £150.
  10. Just a tap back to all that replyed, i did find a keyboard that does what i want, not the deathstalker but instead a Logitech G19. Has everything i need, i also managed to get a Razer naga mouse for cheaper then the Deathstalker board alone.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Amazon Keyboards Systems