Sign in with
Your question

Can anyone help please.

Last response: in Systems
November 8, 2012 7:13:51 PM

Hey guys, this is really off the topic on the forums, and there is no correct topic for it so i do very much so apoligise. But this website and forums are the information i trust personnaly.

Im looking into a gaming keyboard, have been for a while and just now have the ability to get one, the one im after is the "razer deathstalker ultimate"
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer...

Now, its £230 in england.. but i have found one, on amazon.com. Alot cheaper brand new. What i want to know, number 1 can a british person use amazon.com to buy the keyboard?.

Number 2 will the keyboard work with a british pc?.

Thanks in advance once more sorry for having this in the wrong area.

More about : question

a b B Homebuilt system
November 8, 2012 7:17:20 PM

Just use amazon.co.uk

And PC's are PC's wherever you are.
November 8, 2012 7:18:26 PM

Unfortunitly the deathstalker ultimate isnt availible on amazon.co.uk Thats why im asking if its possible to buy of .com.
Related resources
a b B Homebuilt system
November 8, 2012 7:24:47 PM

I guess you could, but I don't know of the shipping.
November 8, 2012 7:26:08 PM

Yeah i just noticed, only shipped within the us.. my bad.
November 8, 2012 7:36:18 PM

Just cant seem to find one under £230 in britain.. it really sucks.
a b B Homebuilt system
November 8, 2012 7:42:17 PM

That does suck. Maybe you can find someone who is selling one in like classifieds? I don't know what the UK equivalent of Craigslist is, but try that out.
November 8, 2012 7:44:52 PM

Will have to try. Cant find any in the price range im after only thing i can grab is the BlackWidow 2013. The deathstalker i found on amazon.com was actually equil to £150, perfect price for me.
a b B Homebuilt system
November 8, 2012 8:06:01 PM

Why are you after a Blackwidow?

There are WAY better built mechanical keyboards for cheaper - hell, I payed through the.. ears... to ship a Leopold from the UK to here in the US.
November 8, 2012 8:50:14 PM

Im after a deathstalker not a blackwidow. And i generaly dont pay cheap, usualy you end up getting cheapy crappy for that.. But the deathstalker ultimate is only availible in the UK at around £230, and i cant afford that. I want one for around £150.
November 10, 2012 8:03:29 PM

Just a tap back to all that replyed, i did find a keyboard that does what i want, not the deathstalker but instead a Logitech G19. Has everything i need, i also managed to get a Razer naga mouse for cheaper then the Deathstalker board alone.
!