Scroll Mouse in XP

We currently are running XP on quite a few Compaq PC's.
The problem is in Oracle. The scroll mouse doesn't scroll
in Oracle, but it scrolls with all of the other OS's.
Does anyone have any clues on how to fix this problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about scroll mouse

    What exactly are "Oracle"

    FairMan

    "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelandet
    > We currently are running XP on quite a few Compaq PC's.
    > The problem is in Oracle. The scroll mouse doesn't scroll
    > in Oracle, but it scrolls with all of the other OS's.
    > Does anyone have any clues on how to fix this problem?

Drivers Oracle Mice Device Driver Windows XP