  • Phones
Last response: in Brands
Share
November 29, 2004 9:10:23 PM

How do I upload an image to be used as an Operator Logo on my Nokia 6230
using Oxygen? When I had a Nokia 7250i it all seemed a lot easier. In
Oxygen there doesnt seem to a logo upload section...so to speak!
I can upload any kind of image but I'm not sure where I should put images so
that the phone would recognise it and be able to use it as an Operator Logo

Sorry about posting this twice but I knew if I included the word OXYGEN in
the subect, someone from Oxygen would eventually help me!!

Any ideas??

More about : oxygen operator logos

Anonymous
November 30, 2004 11:07:08 AM

For Nokia 6230 you can load logos from 'Gallery' section only as follows:

1) Add your image to the Gallery in our program
2) Load image to the phone
3) Right-click once on this image in our program
4) Select 'Set as operator logo' option

Gallery upload function is available in full registered version only.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, Ade!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:10:23 GMT
from address adeevansSPAMTRAP@yahoo.com:

!