Yamaha Corp multimedia software update

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am trying to download a driver update. I downloaded a
critical update service pack a while ago, and everything
is fine but now I don't get sound from my media player.
It says to download a new driver (Yamaha corp multimedia
software update) But when I do it says I need the
ksuser.dll file from the XP Pro Cd rom (which I don't
Have). Is there anyplace I can get this? Or is there a
way around the file? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Greg

Hello!
ksuser.dll are a DirectX file that should be in c:\Windows\System32. Install
DirctX 9.0b and you'r on the road again.

FairMan