Yamaha Corp multimedia software update

I am trying to download a driver update. I downloaded a
critical update service pack a while ago, and everything
is fine but now I don't get sound from my media player.
It says to download a new driver (Yamaha corp multimedia
software update) But when I do it says I need the
ksuser.dll file from the XP Pro Cd rom (which I don't
Have). Is there anyplace I can get this? Or is there a
way around the file? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Greg
1 answer Last reply
More about yamaha corp multimedia software update

    Hello!
    ksuser.dll are a DirectX file that should be in c:\Windows\System32. Install
    DirctX 9.0b and you'r on the road again.

    FairMan

    "Greg" <Greg@whitewaterflies.com> skrev i meddelandet
    > I am trying to download a driver update. I downloaded a
    > critical update service pack a while ago, and everything
    > is fine but now I don't get sound from my media player.
    > It says to download a new driver (Yamaha corp multimedia
    > software update) But when I do it says I need the
    > ksuser.dll file from the XP Pro Cd rom (which I don't
    > Have). Is there anyplace I can get this? Or is there a
    > way around the file? Any help would be appreciated.
    > Thanks, Greg

Drivers Multimedia Software Windows XP