2280 cdma help by oxygen or nokia please

I am trying to upload the java games and instal applications. I am using
Nokia pc suite 4.96 and using a dku-5 cable. there is no application
installer in the package as nokia have been telling me and oxygen doesn`t
have it either. all i wanna do is put some games on. I am able to upload
ringtones but no graphics or logos. can someone help??

--
Cheers,
Dave

1990 ZZR 600 d1
1991 EB Falcon wagon
1969 ZC Fairlane
( I used to be indecisive, but now I`m not so sure)
tosspam@aol.com abuse@aol.com abuse@yahoo.com abuse@hotmail.com
abuse@msn.com abuse@sprint.com abuse@earthlink.com fraudinfo@psinet.com
sweep.day@accc.gov.au uce@ftc.gov admin@loopback $LOGIN@localhost
$LOGNAME@localhost $USER@localhost $USER@$HOST -h1024@localhost
root@mailloop.com president@whitehouse.gov vice.president@whitehouse.gov
abuse@iprimus.com.au abuse@cia.gov abuse@fbi.gov abuse@asio.gov.au
abuse@federalpolice.gov.au
7 answers Last reply
More about 2280 cdma oxygen nokia please

    It seems, that the only way to download JAVA to this phone is to use
    built-in mobile internet and minibrowser. This phone's firmware doesn't
    allow to manage JAVA midlets with external phone management programs. The
    situation is the same, like for Nokia 3410 GSM phone.

    This phone doesn't have Gallery, therefore, you can only upload logos and
    tones to the standard tones list, using our program.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, Dave ZZ-R 600!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:03:12
    +1000 from address dy5@dodo.spam.com.au:

    >I am trying to upload the java games and instal applications. I am
    >using
    >Nokia pc suite 4.96 and using a dku-5 cable. there is no application
    >installer in the package as nokia have been telling me and oxygen
    >doesn`t
    >have it either. all i wanna do is put some games on. I am able to
    >upload
    >ringtones but no graphics or logos. can someone help??

    >--
    >Cheers,
    >Dave

    >1990 ZZR 600 d1
    >1991 EB Falcon wagon
    >1969 ZC Fairlane
    >( I used to be indecisive, but now I`m not so sure)
    >tosspam@aol.com abuse@aol.com abuse@yahoo.com abuse@hotmail.com
    >abuse@msn.com abuse@sprint.com abuse@earthlink.com fraudinfo@psinet.com
    >sweep.day@accc.gov.au uce@ftc.gov admin@loopback $LOGIN@localhost
    >$LOGNAME@localhost $USER@localhost $USER@$HOST -h1024@localhost
    >root@mailloop.com president@whitehouse.gov
    >vice.president@whitehouse.gov
    >abuse@iprimus.com.au abuse@cia.gov abuse@fbi.gov abuse@asio.gov.au
    >abuse@federalpolice.gov.au

    yours doesn`t work either lol

    --

    "Oxygen Software" <support@oxygensoftware.com> wrote in message
    > It seems, that the only way to download JAVA to this phone is to use
    > built-in mobile internet and minibrowser. This phone's firmware doesn't
    > allow to manage JAVA midlets with external phone management programs. The
    > situation is the same, like for Nokia 3410 GSM phone.
    >
    > This phone doesn't have Gallery, therefore, you can only upload logos and
    > tones to the standard tones list, using our program.
    >
    > If you have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
    > program, feel free to post them on our official forum
    > http://www.opm-2.com/forum/
    >
    > Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    > Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
    > support@oxygensoftware.com
    > http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    > http://www.smsactivex.com/
    >
    > Hello, Dave ZZ-R 600!
    > You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:03:12
    > +1000 from address dy5@dodo.spam.com.au:
    >
    > >I am trying to upload the java games and instal applications. I am
    > >using
    > >Nokia pc suite 4.96 and using a dku-5 cable. there is no application
    > >installer in the package as nokia have been telling me and oxygen
    > >doesn`t
    > >have it either. all i wanna do is put some games on. I am able to
    > >upload
    > >ringtones but no graphics or logos. can someone help??
    >
    > >--
    > >Cheers,
    > >Dave
    >
    > >1990 ZZR 600 d1
    > >1991 EB Falcon wagon
    > >1969 ZC Fairlane
    > >( I used to be indecisive, but now I`m not so sure)
    > >tosspam@aol.com abuse@aol.com abuse@yahoo.com abuse@hotmail.com
    > >abuse@msn.com abuse@sprint.com abuse@earthlink.com fraudinfo@psinet.com
    > >sweep.day@accc.gov.au uce@ftc.gov admin@loopback $LOGIN@localhost
    > >$LOGNAME@localhost $USER@localhost $USER@$HOST -h1024@localhost
    > >root@mailloop.com president@whitehouse.gov
    > >vice.president@whitehouse.gov
    > >abuse@iprimus.com.au abuse@cia.gov abuse@fbi.gov abuse@asio.gov.au
    > >abuse@federalpolice.gov.au

    Yes. As we've specified in previous post, JAVA management with external
    phonemanagement programs isn't allowed for this phone on firmware level.
    I.e., it is possible to add new JAVA to 2280 only using built-in minibrowser
    and internet connection.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, Dave ZZ-R 600!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:19:00
> [...]

    >> You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Tue, 30 Nov 2004
    >> 15:03:12
    >> +1000 from address dy5@dodo.spam.com.au:

    >> >I am trying to upload the java games and instal applications. I am
    >> >using
    >> >Nokia pc suite 4.96 and using a dku-5 cable. there is no application
    >> >installer in the package as nokia have been telling me and oxygen
    >> >doesn`t
    >> >have it either. all i wanna do is put some games on. I am able to
    >> >upload
    >> >ringtones but no graphics or logos. can someone help??

    >> >--
    >> >Cheers,
    >> >Dave

    >> >1990 ZZR 600 d1
    >> >1991 EB Falcon wagon
    >> >1969 ZC Fairlane
    >> >( I used to be indecisive, but now I`m not so sure)

    is it possible that because it was a prepaid phone (now a post paid) that it
    doesnt work via minibrowser?? I have tried to download and it keeps telling
    me incorrect application?

    --

    > Yes. As we've specified in previous post, JAVA management with external
    > phonemanagement programs isn't allowed for this phone on firmware level.
    > I.e., it is possible to add new JAVA to 2280 only using built-in
    minibrowser
    > and internet connection.
    >
    > If you have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
    > program, feel free to post them on our official forum
    > http://www.opm-2.com/forum/
    >
    > Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    > Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
    > support@oxygensoftware.com
    > http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    > http://www.smsactivex.com/
    >
    > Hello, Dave ZZ-R 600!
    > You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:19:00
    > +1000 from address dy5@dodo.spam.com.au:
    >
    > >yours doesn`t work either lol
    >

    > >--
    > >Cheers,
    > >Dave
    >
    > >1990 ZZR 600 d1
    > >1991 EB Falcon wagon
    > >1969 ZC Fairlane
    > >( I used to be indecisive, but now I`m not so sure)
    > >tosspam@aol.com abuse@aol.com abuse@yahoo.com abuse@hotmail.com
    > >abuse@msn.com abuse@sprint.com abuse@earthlink.com fraudinfo@psinet.com
    > >sweep.day@accc.gov.au uce@ftc.gov admin@loopback $LOGIN@localhost
    > >$LOGNAME@localhost $USER@localhost $USER@$HOST -h1024@localhost
    > >root@mailloop.com president@whitehouse.gov
    > >vice.president@whitehouse.gov
    > >abuse@iprimus.com.au abuse@cia.gov abuse@fbi.gov abuse@asio.gov.au
    > >abuse@federalpolice.gov.au
    >
    > >"Oxygen Software" <support@oxygensoftware.com> wrote in message
    > >> It seems, that the only way to download JAVA to this phone is to use
    > >> built-in mobile internet and minibrowser. This phone's firmware
    > >> doesn't
    > >> allow to manage JAVA midlets with external phone management programs.
    > >> The
    > >> situation is the same, like for Nokia 3410 GSM phone.
    >
    > >> This phone doesn't have Gallery, therefore, you can only upload logos
    > >> and
    > >> tones to the standard tones list, using our program.
    >
    > >> If you have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
    > >> program, feel free to post them on our official forum
    > >> http://www.opm-2.com/forum/
    >
    > >> Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    > >> Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
    > >> support@oxygensoftware.com
    > >> http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    > >> http://www.smsactivex.com/
    >
    > >> Hello, Dave ZZ-R 600!
    > >> You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Tue, 30 Nov 2004
    > >> 15:03:12
    > >> +1000 from address dy5@dodo.spam.com.au:

    > >> fraudinfo@psinet.com

    Please, contact your cellular network provider for more information. It
    depends on your cellular network and tariff specific parameters.

    There could be one more thing: JAVA midlet may be too big for this phone
    (for example, some JAVA midlets doesn't work with Nokia 6310i or 3410, it
    seems, that the same situation is with CDMA phone).

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, Dave ZZ-R 600!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Wed, 1 Dec 2004 23:19:52
> [...]

    >> and internet connection.

    >> If you have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
    >> program, feel free to post them on our official forum
    >> http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    >> Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    >> Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
    >> support@oxygensoftware.com
    >> http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    >> http://www.smsactivex.com/

    >> Hello, Dave ZZ-R 600!
    >> You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Wed, 1 Dec 2004
    >> 13:19:00
    >> +1000 from address dy5@dodo.spam.com.au:

    >> >yours doesn`t work either lol

    >> >--
    >> >Cheers,
    >> >Dave

    >> >1990 ZZR 600 d1
    >> >1991 EB Falcon wagon
    >> >1969 ZC Fairlane
    >> >( I used to be indecisive, but now I`m not so sure)

    one more question. Is it possible to upgrade the firmware?? i`m using rh-17
    and Is there any available??

    --

> [...]
    >
    > >"Oxygen Software" <support@oxygensoftware.com> wrote in message
    > >> Yes. As we've specified in previous post, JAVA management with
    > >> external
    > >> phonemanagement programs isn't allowed for this phone on firmware
    > >> level.
    > >> I.e., it is possible to add new JAVA to 2280 only using built-in
    > >minibrowser
    > >> and internet connection.
    >
    > >> If you have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
    > >> program, feel free to post them on our official forum
    > >> http://www.opm-2.com/forum/
    >
    > >> Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    > >> Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
    > >> support@oxygensoftware.com
    > >> http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    > >> http://www.smsactivex.com/
    >
    > >> Hello, Dave ZZ-R 600!
    > >> You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Wed, 1 Dec 2004

    Our software doesn't have such option. You will need special and expensive
    equipment to do this. It is much more cheaper, faster and safer to reflash
    the phone in nearest official and/or authorized Nokia service centre.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, Dave ZZ-R 600!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:21:16

Nokia Games