Good gaming build under $800?

I need a good gaming build that will run battlefield 3 and record, doesn't have to run on ultra, i just want to record gameplay. Monitor or keyboard not included in the the price. Newegg.ca would be nice!
8 answers Last reply
More about good gaming build
  1. get an i5 3450
    a 7870
    an asrock b75 motheroard
    2x4gb ram
    a 600w psu
    1tb disc drive
    windows 7 and a dvd drive
    that should keep you under 800.
  2. buddenbmx said:
    I need a good gaming build that will run battlefield 3 and record, doesn't have to run on ultra, i just want to record gameplay. Monitor or keyboard not included in the the price. Newegg.ca would be nice!



    I5: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116504
    Amd 7870
    Gtx 580: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814187125
    4gb ram: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820239133
    Case: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119233&Tpk=Haf%20912
    Motherboard: z77 mobo any will do. http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128543
    Hard drive: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822152185
    Cpu cooler: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103065
  3. buddenbmx said:
    I need a good gaming build that will run battlefield 3 and record, doesn't have to run on ultra, i just want to record gameplay. Monitor or keyboard not included in the the price. Newegg.ca would be nice!


    Oh and dvd drive my bad and any 500w will be good
  4. hbeduryan818 said:

    Don't get this. The 580 is overpriced. Get a 7870 or 7950 instead, they are more powerful and cheaper. Don't go with anything he had. My build will be more powerful and less expensive.
  5. lt_dan_zsu said:
    Don't get this. The 580 is overpriced. Get a 7870 or 7950 instead, they are more powerful and cheaper. Don't go with anything he had. My build will be more powerful and less expensive.


    I have a 7950 and its $350 :) my build is very well
  6. yes but the 7950 is about 30% stronger and the 7870 is about 23-26% stronger than the 580 and both are less expensive. the 7950 is about $300.
  7. lt_dan_zsu said:
    yes but the 7950 is about 30% stronger and the 7870 is about 23-26% stronger than the 580 and both are less expensive. the 7950 is about $300.


    I think you have no idea what youre talking about. Last time i checked bf3 favors nvidia
  8. bf3 used to favor nvidia. Now it is about equal because they have made catalyst drivers 12.11. Also even if this were true that wouldn't mean it is overall more powerful. But with 12.11 drivers the 7970's performance increased something like 20fps higher than its previous drivers. Which puts it above the 680. Also here is a benchmark of the 7950 and 7970 right when they came out vs 580. They still won
    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-hd-7950-overclock-crossfire-benchmark,3123-6.html
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Gaming Battlefield Systems