action failed in java application on nokia 6100!!!

Last response: in Brands
November 30, 2004 11:38:35 AM

I tried to download a java application on my nokia 6100 by a defective
wire with a software. ::Now on my phone appears \"unknown\" of 0 kb
(and not the real name of application of 34kb!).
The only thing that I can do is \"Delete\" but if I choose it, the
nokia 6100 tell me \"action failed\" .
What can I do? It's impossible to overwrite it, too (naturally by a
not defective wire!)
::

--
thenax
November 30, 2004 3:43:08 PM

The easiest solution is phone reflash procedure. Theoretically, this file
may be deleted with full version of Oxygen Phone Manager II (
http://www.opm-2.com/ ), but we cannot guarantee the result. It works in
lots of cases.

PS: trial version doesn't have JAVA deletion functionality.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, thenax!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:38:35 GMT
from address thenax.1gizka@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au:

I tried to download a java application on my nokia 6100 by a defective
>wire with a software. ::Now on my phone appears \"unknown\" of 0 kb
>(and not the real name of application of 34kb!).
The only thing that I
>can do is \"Delete\" but if I choose it, the
nokia 6100 tell me
>\"action failed\" .
What can I do? It's impossible to overwrite it, too
>(naturally by a
not defective wire!)
::

--