WW Fiction: Hunter 6-part series

Before I buy these books, can anybody rate the 6-part fiction series
of hunter on a scale of 1-10?

I have read most of the WW fiction books, but am hesitant on these...

Thanks.

Creature wrote:

> Before I buy these books, can anybody rate the 6-part fiction series
> of hunter on a scale of 1-10?

> I have read most of the WW fiction books, but am hesitant on these...

The first one is a rather good piece of vampire fiction that has nothing
at all to do with H:tR.

The others I own but haven't gotten to yet.
--
Stephenls
Geek

Stephenls <stephenls@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:<2lduitFbkb1bU2@uni-berlin.de>...
> Creature wrote:
>
> > Before I buy these books, can anybody rate the 6-part fiction series
> > of hunter on a scale of 1-10?
>
> > I have read most of the WW fiction books, but am hesitant on these...
>
> The first one is a rather good piece of vampire fiction that has nothing
> at all to do with H:tR.
>
> The others I own but haven't gotten to yet.

The Mage one is too subtle for its own good. Someone should send it
and Penny Deadful careening at each other at high speed until there's
some sort of energetic yet moderately toned reaction.

M.

Malcolm Sheppard wrote:

> Penny Deadful

Interesting typo you've got there.
--

Stephenls <stephenls@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:<2lflriFc38dpU1@uni-berlin.de>...
> Malcolm Sheppard wrote:
>
> > Penny Deadful
>
> Interesting typo you've got there.

I admit nothing.

M.

Creature wrote:

> Before I buy these books, can anybody rate the 6-part fiction series
> of hunter on a scale of 1-10?
>
> I have read most of the WW fiction books, but am hesitant on these...
>
> Thanks.

Some of them were good, some of them were bad. Judge was solid. There
are reviews on Amazon.com that sum it up a bit better.

If I had to rate them:

Vampire: 3 (People either love this book or hate it)
Judge: 8
Mage: 5
Werewolf: 5 (without last chapters in Jury) 3 (when chapters
from Jury are included)
Jury: 3
Executioner: 5

You don't have to read all of the books to understand what is going on
in the others.

After going through the series the first time, It was just "Hm. THey
were good." I reread them about a month later, and "they were better".
You pick up more after the reread. I don't mind rereading them again,
as they are a good read, and "keep ya in the WOD" so to speak.

James W