driver for genius web cam express v2 for windows xp

i need a driver for genius webcam express v2, im using
windows xp platform. i try several driver with the same
description still i dont get it right. every time i view
my device manager it says that the driver is not install.
if theres anyone can help me just give me a reply.
thanx!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about driver genius express windows

    Try this driver:

    http://www.geniusnet.com.tw/ftp/camera/vcamexp2.zip

    --
    Tom Aaron

    purposes only.'

    "ivanzon" <ivanzon28@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > i need a driver for genius webcam express v2, im using
    > windows xp platform. i try several driver with the same
    > description still i dont get it right. every time i view
    > my device manager it says that the driver is not install.
    > if theres anyone can help me just give me a reply.
    > thanx!!!

Drivers Genius Device Driver Windows XP