driver for genius web cam express v2 for windows xp

a b \ Driver
June 4, 2004 6:21:24 AM

i need a driver for genius webcam express v2, im using
windows xp platform. i try several driver with the same
description still i dont get it right. every time i view
my device manager it says that the driver is not install.
if theres anyone can help me just give me a reply.
thanx!!!
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
June 10, 2004 6:14:23 PM