USB Multimedia Card Reader

a b \ Driver
June 4, 2004 7:35:10 PM

I have an 8 in 1 multimedia card reader. When I plug it
into my USB port with a compact flash card, SD card and
XD card inserted, it sees only the Compact Flash card,
but not the SD nor XD card.

The cardreader is USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible.
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
June 5, 2004 2:38:01 PM

Have you assigned drive letters to each reader slot? Right click on My
Computer, select Manage..... on the following screen select Disk Management.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

!