USB Multimedia Card Reader

I have an 8 in 1 multimedia card reader. When I plug it
into my USB port with a compact flash card, SD card and
XD card inserted, it sees only the Compact Flash card,
but not the SD nor XD card.

The cardreader is USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible.
1 answer Last reply
More about multimedia card reader

    Have you assigned drive letters to each reader slot? Right click on My
    Computer, select Manage..... on the following screen select Disk Management.
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "charlotte" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have an 8 in 1 multimedia card reader. When I plug it
    > into my USB port with a compact flash card, SD card and
    > XD card inserted, it sees only the Compact Flash card,
    > but not the SD nor XD card.
    >
    > The cardreader is USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible.

Drivers Compact Flash Multimedia USB Windows XP