DVD and CD-RW drives not recognized

a b \ Driver
June 4, 2004 8:49:22 PM

both my dvd and cd-rw drives are not recognized. it was
working fine the day before, but then the next day they
weren't workin. i checked in My Computer and my cd drives
were not there. i couldn't find any way to fix it. help
is greatly appreciated.

More about : dvd drives recognized

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
June 5, 2004 1:05:00 PM

Sounds like you have a bad connection. Happend to me that my 5 volt
connection wasn't tight enough.
If not, check in bios if they are recognized there. If they are delete them
in devicemanager and restart.
Hope it helps.

FairMan

!