Reinstall of XP and device drivers

greetings all,

I recently had to restall Windows XP to my computer due
to numerous problems with the original installation. The
installation seemed to go smoothly, but I found
afterwards that I cannot adjust my screen resolution,
when I try to play a CD, I'm told that my audio device
isn't installed, and I have no sound capabilities. Where
did I err?

You need to download and install the graphics drivers and audio drivers from
their respective manufacturers' websites
www.coribright.com