Export address book from nokia phone editor

Last response: in Brands
December 1, 2004 3:15:33 PM

Once the address book has been transfered to the nokia phone editor software
on a PC, is there any way to export this data so it can be used in other
applications? I'm pulling it from a Nokia 6100 and am especially interested
in transfering the address book or just numbers to an LG u8210.

Many thanks,

Richard.
Anonymous
December 1, 2004 10:08:48 PM

We can recommend to have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (
http://www.opm-2.com/ ). Using our software, you can export data to MS
Outlook, Lotus Notes, Windows Address Book, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word,
HTML, XML, DBF, data interchange format or plain-text.

Than you can import these data from one of formats, mentioned above, using
standard software for non-Nokia phone. Anyhow, you can send plain-text, html
, xml, rtf, csv or xls to other phones by wireless bluetooth or infrared
file transfer (if supported) or by e-mail.

Note: you can do this even with free trial. Trial version doesn't have any
limitations for reading information from Nokia phone and further export to
standard formats.

You can download the latest trial here:

http://www.opm-2.com/download/opm2.zip

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, Richard Cobley!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Wed, 1 Dec 2004
12:15:33 -0000 from address rich(removethis)cobley@yahoo.co.[andthis].uk:

>Once the address book has been transfered to the nokia phone editor
>software
>on a PC, is there any way to export this data so it can be used in
>other
>applications? I'm pulling it from a Nokia 6100 and am especially
>interested
>in transfering the address book or just numbers to an LG u8210.

>Many thanks,

>Richard.
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 6:11:43 PM

OPM2 seems ok connecting with the Nokia, but cannot establish a link with
the LG U8210. Is this phone note supported?

Richard.

"Oxygen Software" <support@oxygensoftware.com> wrote in message
> We can recommend to have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (
> http://www.opm-2.com/ ). Using our software, you can export data to MS
> Outlook, Lotus Notes, Windows Address Book, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft
> word,
> HTML, XML, DBF, data interchange format or plain-text.
>
> Than you can import these data from one of formats, mentioned above, using
> standard software for non-Nokia phone. Anyhow, you can send plain-text,
> html
> , xml, rtf, csv or xls to other phones by wireless bluetooth or infrared
> file transfer (if supported) or by e-mail.
>
> Note: you can do this even with free trial. Trial version doesn't have any
> limitations for reading information from Nokia phone and further export to
> standard formats.
>
> You can download the latest trial here:
>
> http://www.opm-2.com/download/opm2.zip
>
> If you have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
> program, feel free to post them on our official forum
> http://www.opm-2.com/forum/
>
> Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
> Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
> support@oxygensoftware.com
> http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
> http://www.smsactivex.com/
>
> Hello, Richard Cobley!
> You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Wed, 1 Dec 2004
> 12:15:33 -0000 from address
> rich(removethis)cobley@yahoo.co.[andthis].uk:
>
> >Once the address book has been transfered to the nokia phone editor
> >software
> >on a PC, is there any way to export this data so it can be used in
> >other
> >applications? I'm pulling it from a Nokia 6100 and am especially
> >interested
> >in transfering the address book or just numbers to an LG u8210.
>
> >Many thanks,
>
> >Richard.

Related resources
April 5, 2009 11:05:47 AM

hi
April 5, 2009 11:06:42 AM

pls address
July 20, 2009 3:20:47 AM

Quote:

Once the address book has been transfered to the nokia phone editor software
on a PC, is there any way to export this data so it can be used in other
applications? I'm pulling it from a Nokia 6100 and am especially interested
in transfering the address book or just numbers to an LG u8210.

Many thanks,

Richard.

There is simple way. It's slightly long. If you need to know send me a mail. You will need MS Outlook and the PC Suite of Nokia and LG.
!