Vampire: The Requiem Demo

http://www.worldofdarkness.com/demo/

Part 2 of the demo is coming soon!!!!

Check out the first part of the demo, which is a free download that
you can play with your friends at home or join an online demo-only
chat game to play with other players across the world.

--
Conrad Hubbard
White Wolf Publishing http://www.white-wolf.com

Conrad Hubbard wrote:

> Part 2 of the demo is coming soon!!!!

Ow. Watch the exclamation points, you nearly put out my eye!
--
Stephenls
Geek

On 15 Jul 2004 08:37:04 -0700, conrad@white-wolf.com (Conrad Hubbard)
wrote:

>http://www.worldofdarkness.com/demo/
>
>Part 2 of the demo is coming soon!!!!
>
>Check out the first part of the demo, which is a free download that
>you can play with your friends at home or join an online demo-only
>chat game to play with other players across the world.

The first part s excellent, and full of interesting insights into how
the new game will play (not too different IMO).

Looking forward to the second bot.

Charlie B wrote:
> On 15 Jul 2004 08:37:04 -0700, conrad@white-wolf.com (Conrad Hubbard)
> wrote:
>

>>http://www.worldofdarkness.com/demo/
>>
>>Part 2 of the demo is coming soon!!!!
>>
>>Check out the first part of the demo, which is a free download that
>>you can play with your friends at home or join an online demo-only
>>chat game to play with other players across the world.
>

> The first part s excellent, and full of interesting insights into how
> the new game will play (not too different IMO).

This is true, but from what I've heard the changes that were made are
decisive ones.

Stephenls <stephenls@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:<2lnqu0Fe91l5U1@uni-berlin.de>...
> Conrad Hubbard wrote:
>
> > Part 2 of the demo is coming soon!!!!
>
> Ow. Watch the exclamation points, you nearly put out my eye!

Part 2 is online now