febfive

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012
78878334.png

Everytime I open my desktop there's a warning message appears on my screen, how can I fix and stop that message from coming out? And is that a threat for my pc?.

febfive

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012
PC specs and some findings using CPUZ, GPUZ, and dxdiag.

PC specs:
Processor: Phenom ii x4 965BE @ stock speed
GPU: EVGA GTS 450
PSU: SeaSonic M12II 620 Bronze 620W
Memory: 4gb 1333Mhz

30459878.png

15915409.png

UnlimitedBanana

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2011

HAHAHA, Sorry to laugh, but you have a GeForce card, that's why the warning is there. Just uninstall the drivers and Catalyst Control Center trough the Control Panel, and that annoying little message will go away.

febfive

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012

Sorry for my stupid questions because I'm not a pro in desktops, anyway do i really need to uninstall the drivers and catalyst control center? Coz I'm afraid that it can affect my computer after uninstalling it.

UnlimitedBanana

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2011

Just Uninstall Catalyst Control Center so you don't uninstall the GeForce drivers by mistake, it won't damage your computer or your software, it's just that GeForce has it's own equivallent- nVidia Control Panel. It's the same, only it works with your Graphics card. :)

Agreed, uninstall Catalyst Control Center, nothing bad will happen and the error will go away.

UnlimitedBanana - It is not kind to laugh at people. While the problem may be funny to you, it is probably not funny to the OP, me, or anyone else on this board. This board is not a place where people go to be made fun of. We want this board to be a place anyone can go for a positive helpful and preferably quick problem resolution. Laughing about people's problems is unprofessional and not what this board is about.

aicom

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
I've seen this happen if you've updated your graphics driver via Windows Update. The Microsoft packaged driver is more designed for everyday use instead of gaming, so it doesn't ship with a version of CCC that is compatible with it. Reinstalling the latest AMD driver should fix it.

UnlimitedBanana

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2011

he is using a GTS 450 mate, that's why he gets an Error from the AMD driver >.>

spat55

Distinguished

It was slightly funny, but at least banana didn't mean it in a funny way and was at least helpful. :)