ATI Warning




Everytime I open my desktop there's a warning message appears on my screen, how can I fix and stop that message from coming out? And is that a threat for my pc?.
13 answers Last reply
More about warning
  1. PC specs and some findings using CPUZ, GPUZ, and dxdiag.


    PC specs:
    Processor: Phenom ii x4 965BE @ stock speed
    GPU: EVGA GTS 450
    PSU: SeaSonic M12II 620 Bronze 620W
    Memory: 4gb 1333Mhz



  2. febfive said:
    PC specs and some findings using CPUZ, GPUZ, and dxdiag.


    PC specs:
    Processor: Phenom ii x4 965BE @ stock speed
    GPU: EVGA GTS 450
    PSU: SeaSonic M12II 620 Bronze 620W
    Memory: 4gb 1333Mhz


    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7702/30459878.png
    http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8736/15915409.png


    HAHAHA, Sorry to laugh, but you have a GeForce card, that's why the warning is there. Just uninstall the drivers and Catalyst Control Center trough the Control Panel, and that annoying little message will go away.
  3. UnlimitedBanana said:
    HAHAHA, Sorry to laugh, but you have a GeForce card, that's why the warning is there. Just uninstall the drivers and Catalyst Control Center trough the Control Panel, and that annoying little message will go away.

    Sorry for my stupid questions because I'm not a pro in desktops, anyway do i really need to uninstall the drivers and catalyst control center? Coz I'm afraid that it can affect my computer after uninstalling it.
  4. febfive said:
    Sorry for my stupid questions because I'm not a pro in desktops, anyway do i really need to uninstall the drivers and catalyst control center? Coz I'm afraid that it can affect my computer.

    Just Uninstall Catalyst Control Center so you don't uninstall the GeForce drivers by mistake, it won't damage your computer or your software, it's just that GeForce has it's own equivallent- nVidia Control Panel. It's the same, only it works with your Graphics card. :)
  5. Agreed, uninstall Catalyst Control Center, nothing bad will happen and the error will go away.

    UnlimitedBanana - It is not kind to laugh at people. While the problem may be funny to you, it is probably not funny to the OP, me, or anyone else on this board. This board is not a place where people go to be made fun of. We want this board to be a place anyone can go for a positive helpful and preferably quick problem resolution. Laughing about people's problems is unprofessional and not what this board is about.
  6. Please check this, screen shot of my control panel. Is that the one I need to uninstall? the only ATI on my control panel.
  7. febfive said:
    Please check this, screen shot of my control panel. Only one ATI out there is that the one I need to uninstall?
    http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/875/98621407.png


    yep, the catalyst install manager is it
  8. I've seen this happen if you've updated your graphics driver via Windows Update. The Microsoft packaged driver is more designed for everyday use instead of gaming, so it doesn't ship with a version of CCC that is compatible with it. Reinstalling the latest AMD driver should fix it.
  9. aicom said:
    I've seen this happen if you've updated your graphics driver via Windows Update. The Microsoft packaged driver is more designed for everyday use instead of gaming, so it doesn't ship with a version of CCC that is compatible with it. Reinstalling the latest AMD driver should fix it.

    he is using a GTS 450 mate, that's why he gets an Error from the AMD driver >.>
  10. UnlimitedBanana said:
    he is using a GTS 450 mate, that's why he gets an Error from the AMD driver >.>


    Of course... lol

    That will also cause an error like that :P
  11. Thanks everyone for helping me, I really appreciate it.
  12. This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Graphics & Displays by Mousemonkey
  13. Raiddinn said:
    Agreed, uninstall Catalyst Control Center, nothing bad will happen and the error will go away.

    UnlimitedBanana - It is not kind to laugh at people. While the problem may be funny to you, it is probably not funny to the OP, me, or anyone else on this board. This board is not a place where people go to be made fun of. We want this board to be a place anyone can go for a positive helpful and preferably quick problem resolution. Laughing about people's problems is unprofessional and not what this board is about.


    It was slightly funny, but at least banana didn't mean it in a funny way and was at least helpful. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Desktops ATI Graphics