570 t0 670 upgrade

at the moment in a 570 palit sonic platinum with quite a good factory o/c.. is it worth me upgrading to the 670.. i thought of the msi twin fozer o/c that has a good o/c.. thanks in advance for ur replys..
5 answers Last reply
More about upgrade
  1. Depends. Can you play the games you want right now on the settings you like?
  2. If the 570 is working fine ,then you shouldn't upgrade to 670 you will not notice the different ,I had a 470 upgraded to 670 oc, with some games there is no 1% noticable different.
    you will notice one thing the temp of the GPU it is way better.
  3. Depends on several things. Tell us your build specs.
  4. I agree. The 670 isn't that much better than the 570. You probably won't see a performance increase that is worthy of the money spent.
  5. Yeah, mate MSI's GTX 670 Power Edition uses the famous Twin Frozr IV cooler from the MSI Lightning and comes with a large clock speed boost out of the box, making its default clock speed even higher than GTX 680 stock clocks. That's why MSI is asking a $30 price premium for their PE card, which doesn't look unreasonable, given the improved cooling and higher clocks.Look here gtx 570 vs gtx 670 http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/518?vs=598& lol i say it's worth it 35% performance gain so you decide
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Platinum Palit Graphics Product