Cell fones hopping between Rogers and Microcell

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
November 12, 2004 3:25:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

hi there. im located in north york area and yesterday i noticed my phone
jumps between "Microcell" and "rogers" - thats a really fast migration for a
merger that just went thru. anyone else notice these changes?

i noticed that the reception in my area - sheppard and donmills - is just as
the same as ever though, on a motorola v300 and nokia 8390 and siemens c61.
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 11:55:50 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

I was at Western University Hospital and by the time I got to the
fifth floor I saw the roaming symbol come up and couple of times with
the Microcell name as well.

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:25:04 -0500, "G" <hitman247@hotmail.com> wrote:

>hi there. im located in north york area and yesterday i noticed my phone
>jumps between "Microcell" and "rogers" - thats a really fast migration for a
>merger that just went thru. anyone else notice these changes?
>
>i noticed that the reception in my area - sheppard and donmills - is just as
>the same as ever though, on a motorola v300 and nokia 8390 and siemens c61.

Anonymous
November 13, 2004 6:49:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

"G" <hitman247@hotmail.com> wrote in

> hi there. im located in north york area and yesterday i noticed my
> phone jumps between "Microcell" and "rogers" - thats a really fast
> migration for a merger that just went thru. anyone else notice these
> changes?

http://www.fido.ca/portal/en/support/acquisition.shtml

http://www.rogers.com/fidoFAQs
Anonymous
November 15, 2004 3:18:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Shouldn't your switch your cell phone off when you are in a hospital?

news:D g4cp0pptstrtham3jnjm50jn22g6nifc0@4ax.com...

!