Start up error message

Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll. The
specified module could not be found. I think it's a
display or video driver file. Have done extensive
(advanced indexed) searches. Help please.
1 answer Last reply
More about start error message

    It's the nVidia graphics Control Panel. Download and install updated
    graphics card drivers from www.nvidia.com (if you still have nVidia
    graphics!)
    www.coribright.com

    "Melanie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll. The
    > specified module could not be found. I think it's a
    > display or video driver file. Have done extensive
    > (advanced indexed) searches. Help please.

Drivers Device Driver Error Message Windows XP