Start up error message

Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll. The
specified module could not be found. I think it's a
display or video driver file. Have done extensive
(advanced indexed) searches. Help please.

It's the nVidia graphics Control Panel. Download and install updated
graphics card drivers from www.nvidia.com (if you still have nVidia
graphics!)
www.coribright.com