Jason

On the Intel website...

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/Product_Search.asp?Prod_nm=82801
#3 looks like yours!
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Jason Allen" <jason.allen@utsouthwestern.edu> wrote in message
news:19dcf01c44d94$f5bcb4a0$a401280a@phx.gbl...
My computer has just recently become unable to recognize
my devices that I plug into my USB ports. I checked the
device manager and found that the "Intel® 82801DB/DBM USB
2.0 Enhanced Host Controller - 24CD" driver is "not
installed". I've tried to re-install the driver using
the the Hardware Update Wizard and the driver CD that
came with my Dell Computer to no avail. This problem
started occurring after I upgraded my Windows XP Home to
Windows XP pro. I've also tried to find the driver on
the internet, but no luck yet. Thanks to anyone who can
help me,

Jason

Download and install this driver (version 5.1.2600.1243):
;822603]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];822603