Idea for a White Wolf birthday gft

My best man at my wedding is soon to be thirty, and soon to
became a father : in a way, that's his last "free" (as in freedom)
birthday :) , and it's a big number, above all, the big 30.

He's also my Vampire and Werewolf storyteller (and Shadowrun).
He's also a big collector, and he has nearly every werewolf and
vampire and shadowrun and L5R and others things published.
His girlfriend, soon to be wife, is trying to find some nice rpg gift
ideas. I bought Universal Brotherhood this afternoon for him on ebay.

But now, we're trying to find some White Wolf idea.

For example, we think he would really appreciate a signed Vampire or
Werewolf rulebook. Do you think it is possible ? How can I make it
possible ?

Guillaume
PS I was just checking for curiosity's sake, but do you know that on
the web, land of everything weirds, I was not able to find an elven
stripper ?
4 answers Last reply
More about idea white wolf birthday
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.whitewolf (More info?)

    Guillaume JAY (gjay_diespammer-die@wanadoo.fr) wrote:

    <SNIP>

    : Guillaume
    : PS I was just checking for curiosity's sake, but do you know that on
    : the web, land of everything weirds, I was not able to find an elven
    : stripper ?

    You know, once upon I time I could have found, oh, probably
    three or four.

    ~Pax
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.whitewolf (More info?)

    Guillaume JAY wrote:
    > My best man at my wedding is soon to be thirty, and soon to
    > became a father : in a way, that's his last "free" (as in freedom)
    > birthday :) , and it's a big number, above all, the big 30.
    >
    > He's also my Vampire and Werewolf storyteller (and Shadowrun).
    > He's also a big collector, and he has nearly every werewolf and
    > vampire and shadowrun and L5R and others things published.
    > His girlfriend, soon to be wife, is trying to find some nice rpg gift
    > ideas. I bought Universal Brotherhood this afternoon for him on ebay.

    One of the coolest /Shadowrun/ canned adventures. Good choice.

    > But now, we're trying to find some White Wolf idea.
    >
    > For example, we think he would really appreciate a signed Vampire or
    > Werewolf rulebook. Do you think it is possible ? How can I make it
    > possible ?

    Most of the White Wolf authors are really nice people, and many are
    willing to sign a book if you mail it to them. BE SURE TO ASK POLITELY
    FIRST, and remember that correct fanboy etiquette means including a
    return envelope with your address and postage already on it.

    > Guillaume
    > PS I was just checking for curiosity's sake, but do you know that on
    > the web, land of everything weirds, I was not able to find an elven
    > stripper ?

    http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_dawndemo_home.html

    You're welcome.
    --
    [The address listed is a spam trap. To reply, take off every zig.]

    "Mmm! Power lines and paint chips! My childhood ROCKS!" -- Fighter,
    8-bit Theatre
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.whitewolf (More info?)

    On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 09:33:51 -0400, Richard Clayton
    <reZIGclaytonZIG@verizon.net> wrote:
    >> ideas. I bought Universal Brotherhood this afternoon for him on ebay.
    > One of the coolest /Shadowrun/ canned adventures. Good choice.

    It's also one of the few books he did not have.

    > Most of the White Wolf authors are really nice people, and many are
    >willing to sign a book if you mail it to them. BE SURE TO ASK POLITELY
    >FIRST, and remember that correct fanboy etiquette means including a
    >return envelope with your address and postage already on it.

    Problem is that we're in France, his birthday is in two
    weeks, so I think we're short in time for sending a book. I was
    fearing this problem, especially since there are no more rulebooks on
    sale on the website.

    As for asking politely, I'll try, of course, as best as I can do it in
    english.

    So, maybe next year.

    >> the web, land of everything weirds, I was not able to find an elven
    >> stripper ?
    >http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_dawndemo_home.html

    Errr.. I was looking for, you know a kind of bachelor party
    stripper wearing false pointy ears, you know

    But it seems the tolkien addicted market is not big enough...

    Guillaume
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.whitewolf (More info?)

    Guillaume JAY <gjay_diespammer-die@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:<fvd9g0dvqnhlqbh3atcv0rbgbooi61af4a@4ax.com>...
    > On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 09:33:51 -0400, Richard Clayton
    > <reZIGclaytonZIG@verizon.net> wrote:
    >
    > >> the web, land of everything weirds, I was not able to find an elven
    > >> stripper ?
    > >http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_dawndemo_home.html
    >

    > Errr.. I was looking for, you know a kind of bachelor party
    > stripper wearing false pointy ears, you know

    I really don't see the problem: Have the stripper come over, hand her
    some plastic Spock ears, some glitter and maybe a longbow, and you're
    set...

    > But it seems the tolkien addicted market is not big enough...

    <sigh> Only if you want *male* strippers...

    Dex,
    tired of listening to his coworkers drool over Legolas...@_@

Video Games