7610 or 6630, is either stereo?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
December 2, 2004 8:19:45 PM

I am looking at upgrading from my 6600 to either a 7610 or a 6630, as I like
all the features of the 6600, but I would like better quality MP3 playback,
preferably in stereo.

Does anyone know what the MP3 quality is like on these models?

More about : 7610 6630 stereo

Anonymous
December 3, 2004 12:37:39 AM

In article <R8Ird.76715$38.30006@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk>, robt@rtphoto.net
says...
> I am looking at upgrading from my 6600 to either a 7610 or a 6630, as I like
> all the features of the 6600, but I would like better quality MP3 playback,
> preferably in stereo.
>
> Does anyone know what the MP3 quality is like on these models?

6630 have stero playback on headphones. And they say that sound of mp3 is
better trough 3rd party soft.
December 3, 2004 11:27:31 AM

"Darijo Vrban" <MAKNIwrbexx@gmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <R8Ird.76715$38.30006@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk>,
robt@rtphoto.net
> says...
> > I am looking at upgrading from my 6600 to either a 7610 or a 6630, as I
like
> > all the features of the 6600, but I would like better quality MP3
playback,
> > preferably in stereo.
> >
> > Does anyone know what the MP3 quality is like on these models?
>
> 6630 have stero playback on headphones. And they say that sound of mp3 is
> better trough 3rd party soft.

The sound of mp3 on 6630 is quite good on the loudspeaker, it stisfies my
expectations, although i didn't find it to be much better reproducing it
through 3rd party soft. When you put headphones you get an mp3 player out of
your cellular.
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 6:14:34 AM

Andy wrote:
> reproducing it through 3rd party soft. When you put headphones you
> get an mp3 player out of your cellular.

It's good to note that to extend memory capacity the 6630 requires Dual
Voltage (DV) type RS-MMC cards. Most RS-MMC cards available today do not
work with this phone.

The 64 MB card that comes with the phone isn't enough for very many MP3
songs.

--
Tero Lehto
http://lehto.net/tero/