7610 or 6630, is either stereo?

I am looking at upgrading from my 6600 to either a 7610 or a 6630, as I like
all the features of the 6600, but I would like better quality MP3 playback,
preferably in stereo.

Does anyone know what the MP3 quality is like on these models?
3 answers Last reply
More about 7610 6630 stereo

    In article <R8Ird.76715$38.30006@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk>, robt@rtphoto.net
    says...
    > I am looking at upgrading from my 6600 to either a 7610 or a 6630, as I like
    > all the features of the 6600, but I would like better quality MP3 playback,
    > preferably in stereo.
    >
    > Does anyone know what the MP3 quality is like on these models?

    6630 have stero playback on headphones. And they say that sound of mp3 is
    better trough 3rd party soft.

    "Darijo Vrban" <MAKNIwrbexx@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > In article <R8Ird.76715$38.30006@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk>,
    robt@rtphoto.net
    > says...
    > > I am looking at upgrading from my 6600 to either a 7610 or a 6630, as I
    like
    > > all the features of the 6600, but I would like better quality MP3
    playback,
    > > preferably in stereo.
    > >
    > > Does anyone know what the MP3 quality is like on these models?
    >
    > 6630 have stero playback on headphones. And they say that sound of mp3 is
    > better trough 3rd party soft.

    The sound of mp3 on 6630 is quite good on the loudspeaker, it stisfies my
    expectations, although i didn't find it to be much better reproducing it
    through 3rd party soft. When you put headphones you get an mp3 player out of
    your cellular.

    Andy wrote:
    > reproducing it through 3rd party soft. When you put headphones you
    > get an mp3 player out of your cellular.

    It's good to note that to extend memory capacity the 6630 requires Dual
    Voltage (DV) type RS-MMC cards. Most RS-MMC cards available today do not
    work with this phone.

    The 64 MB card that comes with the phone isn't enough for very many MP3
    songs.

    --
    Tero Lehto
    http://lehto.net/tero/