Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Max Payne 3!

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 15, 2012 5:16:21 AM

I Have A HP laptop and i got MAX PAYNE 3..evry thing was fine but when i start the game a black screen appears nd i have to close the game..I tried updating almost evry thng !
MY SPCES
intel i3 m370 2.4ghz
4gb ram
intel hd graphic

More about : max payne

a b U Graphics card
September 15, 2012 5:32:32 AM

your laptop is not powerful enough.
Score
September 15, 2012 5:42:15 AM

hellfire24 said:
your laptop is not powerful enough.

i Also thought tat my laptop is nt powerful enough..
But I saw this video on youtube in which a guy is playng MAX PAYNE 3 in intel HD graphic..he has exactly the same specs as i HAve ...pls take a look at it and reply fast...
VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A_aFlvLiM8
Score
Related resources
September 15, 2012 6:03:43 AM

Did you pirate the game? I get the feeling that you don't have a legitimate copy. You CANNOT discuss piracy on these forums....
Score
September 15, 2012 6:08:19 AM

jstanley11 said:
Did you pirate the game? I get the feeling that you don't have a legitimate copy. You CANNOT discuss piracy on these forums....

nope....i have a legit max payne 3 copy with me.......i jst saw tat video..tats all
Score
September 15, 2012 6:09:14 AM

jstanley11 said:

He wasn't discussing piracy.
Score
a b U Graphics card
September 15, 2012 6:59:07 AM

Quote:
but in the video it says tat it lags due to the recordng of the video.....
Moreover i even cant start the game!!! i click on maxpayne3 icon and there comes the black screen .....!

You have the latest DirectX? The latest drivers? Otherwise I wouldn't bother. You won't play the game the way its meant to play. A console would be a (*shudders*) better option in this situation.
Score
September 15, 2012 7:09:06 AM

Smeg45 said:
You have the latest DirectX? The latest drivers? Otherwise I wouldn't bother. You won't play the game the way its meant to play. A console would be a (*shudders*) better option in this situation.

Yup..evry thng is updated.....i have directx 11....still nt wrkng........
Score
a b U Graphics card
September 16, 2012 9:22:27 AM

try installing a patch.
Score
a c 272 U Graphics card
September 16, 2012 6:30:46 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!