There seems to be a bug in the Sun Java installation file. The SSVAGENT.EXE referred to is Java’s update agent, which runs every time the browser runs.
Detailed information: http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=6635144
To resolve this issue, follow the steps below.
1. Click Start, select All Programs, and right-click Internet Explorer.
2. Here, select Run as Administrator.
3. Next, click Allow in the User Account Dialog box
4. In Internet Explorer, go to Tools, select Manage Add-ons, and then select Enable or Disable Add-ons.
5. Here, click SSVHelper Class and select Disable under settings, and click OK.
If that doesn't work, download malwarebytes and run it:http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free