HELP: Audigy XP/2k EAX Presets did not appear!

G

I've tried to install Audigy XP drivers on both Win2k and WinXP. However, I could not get any EAX presets (totally blank) in EAX Control Panel, PlayCenter's EAX, Surround Mixer's, and the "A" systray icon presets. It just didn't appear. It did appear in Creative Taskbar if I select some function, i.e. Listen to Music. The EAX presets did appear in the top-down list, however it doesn't change any effect when I change the EAX presets from the top-down menu!

What I did is to install the drivers from the Audigy CD. Then Reboot ONCE. then I update with the XP drivers from Creative site. Reboot. Still, the result is the same. I could not get any EAX Presets available.

I went to EAX Control Panel and drag the Reverb and Chorus bar. The Reverb/chorus effect is working. Just I wonder where the EAX Presets go.

I've also tried to import the EAX Presets from the PC that has the EAX Presets working. But the Preset Import did not function at all. I still get an empty EAX Preset list.

Guys, please help me up here, as I have 2 PCs to have this problem, 1 is Win2k, 1 is WinXP.

HELP!!!

With best regards,

Maesus

silverpig

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
I'm having the same problem with my SB Live 5.1 and XP. The presets worked and what not, but now that I'm with XP, none of the Creative controls work anymore... I updated the drivers of course...

Lyrics. Wasted time between solos.

G

After you update your driver, reinstall the software package again on top of your new driver. Like that it should work.

With best regards,

Maesus