Jabra BT250

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Just got this Bluetooth headset to pair up with two phones one being the
Sony P800 and the other the Nokia 7610 works great with the Nokia but not
with the P800. When the Nokia is switched off then works fine.
Q can both phones be paired to as my old HBH-15 headset worked great on two
different phones. Is there a setting on the Nokia where it reconises a a
call and turns on the bluetooth automatically as at the moment its not
Cheers
3 answers Last reply
More about jabra bt250

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    but not
    > with the P800.

    my was paired with P800 OK and worked for about 1 month suddenly quit
    working. I exchange on new BT 250 unit and won't even paired, so I don't
    know Ericsson bluetooth went dead or what ?
    Mark
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    "emski" <emski@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > but not
    > > with the P800.
    >
    > my was paired with P800 OK and worked for about 1 month suddenly quit
    > working. I exchange on new BT 250 unit and won't even paired, so I don't
    > know Ericsson bluetooth went dead or what ?
    > Mark
    Dam thats bad news what would headset would be ok then to pair to phones up
    or can it not be then?

Nokia Phones Bluetooth Gaming Headsets