  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 20, 2005 7:51:43 AM

http://www.kbeacon.net/bf2_demo/objects_server.zip

copy your old server.zip first to a safe directory

C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2
Demo\mods\bf2\Objects_server.zip

Link from
http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~bf42players/index.php?showt...

Impressive, lol..

More about : single players wait

June 21, 2005 2:22:33 AM

"Mikey" <Hill.B@shadowrealm.net> wrote in message
> http://www.kbeacon.net/bf2_demo/objects_server.zip
>
> copy your old server.zip first to a safe directory
>
> C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2
> Demo\mods\bf2\Objects_server.zip
>
> Link from
> http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~bf42players/index.php?showt...
>
> Impressive, lol..

Thanks,
I have been playing with another version of the larger map for singleplayer,
but this one is more developed. More of the objects from the multiplayer to
practice with.
Good to see that the game programmers are still working to improve the AI.
The bots fly the aicraft fairly well, except it seems they dont know that
they should have a gunner in the helicopter.
!