Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question
Solved

Need opinion on my build before i buy

Tags:
  • New Build
  • Systems
  • Product
Last response: in Systems
November 12, 2012 7:23:07 AM

cpu: Intel Core i5 3570 3.4-3.8Ghz (Quad Core)
mobo: lga1155 Asrock H77 Pro4 MVP
vga: XFX HD 7750 Core 1gb/128bit ddr5
hdd: western digital caviar blue / seagate barracuda 500gb
ram: G.Skill RipJaws X (dual) 2x4gb ddr3 1600 CL9
psu: Corsair CX 600watts


my question is, is this all
1. compatible?
2. bottlenecked?
3. can run med - high games?

and please share some opinions, negative or positive.

im planning to buy next week :D 

thank you.

More about : opinion build buy

Related resources
November 12, 2012 7:50:19 AM

Go for the seagate hdd
m
0
l
November 12, 2012 7:52:24 AM

Get a better GPU than a CPU.

Most games can only utilize dual core CPUs and about a handful can use quad cores for gaming.

I would get an i3 3220 with a 7850 which would be a better gaming machine than that. Also, you can get a lower watt PSU which is the CX430 v2 and can easily power up your build.

What is your budget?? Where are you going to buy this?

I think that we can help you make your build better since we know more about these things than an average consumer.
m
0
l
November 12, 2012 9:15:49 AM




thank you for your suggestions., however, in my country its nearly imposible to find these products. :cry:  btw, im from the philippines.

but the z75 mobo is better than h77? maybe i can find some z75 mobo here if its better for me.
m
0
l
November 12, 2012 9:22:07 AM

cutebeans said:
Get a better GPU than a CPU.

Most games can only utilize dual core CPUs and about a handful can use quad cores for gaming.

I would get an i3 3220 with a 7850 which would be a better gaming machine than that. Also, you can get a lower watt PSU which is the CX430 v2 and can easily power up your build.

What is your budget?? Where are you going to buy this?

I think that we can help you make your build better since we know more about these things than an average consumer.


hmm, your GPU > CPU made me think. i think what you are saying is better and maybe ill go for that.

my budget is around USD 700. i cant buy from newegg or from other trusted sites because they don't ship here in the philippines, but i'll appreciate if you can show me a better build even if its from online shops, then ill do my research here in my country where to buy those.

thank you.

m
0
l
Anonymous
November 12, 2012 9:23:47 AM

wayami said:
thank you for your suggestions., however, in my country its nearly imposible to find these products. :cry:  btw, im from the philippines.

but the z75 mobo is better than h77? maybe i can find some z75 mobo here if its better for me.

its difficult trying to recommend builds to other countries simply because of the lack of parts and the sites that are available. get z75/z77 they are the best socket 1155 boards
m
0
l
November 12, 2012 9:48:39 AM

Anonymous said:
its difficult trying to recommend builds to other countries simply because of the lack of parts and the sites that are available. get z75/z77 they are the best socket 1155 boards


yah, i really have a limited choices. i wish newegg can ship here., lol. but the other graphics card you suggested maybe ill go with that one.

and another thing about the mobo, i did my research and it proves that z77 is the best boards today, but if your not a overclocker then a h77 board is also a great board and can save you $. do you also agree on that?
m
0
l
November 12, 2012 9:51:32 AM

Wayami! Amp. Pinoy din ako. Tulungan na lang kita! Dito ka kasi sa PCHub bumili. Kung may ari lang ako ng shop mayaman na ako ngayon nakailan tulong na rin ako sa pinoy.

Magkano ba budget mo in Pesos?
m
0
l
Anonymous
November 12, 2012 9:57:03 AM

wayami said:
yah, i really have a limited choices. i wish newegg can ship here., lol. but the other graphics card you suggested maybe ill go with that one.

and another thing about the mobo, i did my research and it proves that z77 is the best boards today, but if your not a overclocker then a h77 board is also a great board and can save you $. do you also agree on that?

personally i always get the best north bridge available. the best available when i built my computer was z68, but nowadays its z77 followed by z75.
m
0
l
November 12, 2012 9:59:29 AM

Parang 30k to 35k ung build mo ah.

Need mo ba ng Monitor?
m
0
l
November 12, 2012 10:01:54 AM

cutebeans said:
Wayami! Amp. Pinoy din ako. Tulungan na lang kita! Dito ka kasi sa PCHub bumili. Kung may ari lang ako ng shop mayaman na ako ngayon nakailan tulong na rin ako sa pinoy.

Magkano ba budget mo in Pesos?



nyek! haha.. sa PChub din ako ntingin ng mga prices. d ko lng sure kung updated tong na DL ko. bka gwin ko ung sinabi mo na better gpu.

mga 30k po budget ko.

salamat bossing
m
0
l
November 12, 2012 10:03:56 AM

Sige brad. Gawan kita. Di mo siguro kailangan ng monitor no?

Ako bahala sayo. Pro na ako sa ganito.

Need mo ba monitor? Malaking bagay kasi to lalo na sa budget mo.
m
0
l
November 12, 2012 10:05:06 AM

cutebeans said:
Parang 30k to 35k ung build mo ah.

Need mo ba ng Monitor?


gnyang range nga sir.
d ko na need ng monitor.
m
0
l
November 12, 2012 10:08:21 AM

i3 3220 P4850
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=19631512

Asrock B75M DGS P2870
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=19758272

FSP HEXA 80+ P2100
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=10545995

500gb WDC Caviar Blue P2530
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=14305870

Cooler Master K280 P1880
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=20228868

PowerColor 7770 P5160
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=15223921

Samsung DVD drive P870
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=16816911

G.Skill 4gb ValueRam P850
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=11754268

P21,110

Ano po ba resolution ng computer mo? Grabe 2 pinoys today. Same build and medyo magkalapit budget niyo hahaha.

Gusto mo ba imax ung budget mo? Mabilis lang actually. :) 

Makakalaro ka ng mga games at high.

Ano resolution ng monitor tlg ung klangan ko malaman. Pag 1280 x 1024 or 1440 x 900, need mo lang talaga ang 7770. Max mo almost lahat ng games hahaha.
m
0
l
November 12, 2012 10:12:13 AM

Omgg lots of gangma stlye or what ever :p 
m
0
l
November 12, 2012 10:28:56 AM

cutebeans said:
i3 3220 P4850
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=19631512

Asrock B75M DGS P2870
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=19758272

FSP HEXA 80+ P2100
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=10545995

1Tb WDC Caviar Blue P2530
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=14305870

Cooler Master K280 P1880
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=20228868

PowerColor 7770 P5160
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=15223921

Samsung DVD drive P870
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=16816911

G.Skill 4gb ValueRam P850
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=11754268

P21,110

Ano po ba resolution ng computer mo? Grabe 2 pinoys today. Same build and medyo magkalapit budget niyo hahaha.

Gusto mo ba imax ung budget mo? Mabilis lang actually. :) 

Makakalaro ka ng mga games at high.

Ano resolution ng monitor tlg ung klangan ko malaman. Pag 1280 x 1024 or 1440 x 900, need mo lang talaga ang 7770. Max mo almost lahat ng games hahaha.



1440 x 900 sir.

ung psu, prang d ko kilala un ah., hehe.. trusted ba un?

cge sir., sagadin na ntin., :D 
m
0
l
November 12, 2012 10:32:40 AM

wayami said:
1440 x 900 sir.

ung psu, prang d ko kilala un ah., hehe.. trusted ba un?

cge sir., sagadin na ntin., :D 


Yan gamit namin. Mag1year old na wala naman problema.
m
0
l

Best solution

November 12, 2012 10:38:10 AM

i5 3330 P7339
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=19985578

Asrock H77M P3710
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=17697251

Seasonic S12II 520w 80+ P2700
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=17770774

500gb WDC Caviar Blue P2530
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=14305870

Cooler Master K380 P2190
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=20228887

PowerColor 7850 P8000
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=16710697

Samsung DVD drive P870
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=16816911

G.Skill Ares (2x4gb) 8gb P2180
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=17769148

P29579

Yan na po. Seasonic na para sikat. Lahat ng games mamax mo promise. Cash basis to ah.
Share
November 12, 2012 11:00:59 AM

cutebeans said:
i5 3330 P7339
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=19985578

Asrock H77M P3710
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=17697251

Seasonic S12II 520w 80+ P2700
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=17770774

500gb WDC Caviar Blue P2530
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=14305870

Cooler Master K380 P2190
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=20228887

PowerColor 7850 P8000
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=16710697

Samsung DVD drive P870
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=16816911

G.Skill Ares (2x4gb) 8gb P2180
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=17769148

P29579

Yan na po. Seasonic na para sikat. Lahat ng games mamax mo promise. Cash basis to ah.


ayos to boss. cash ko xa bibilhin. sana mag sale pa ngaung holidays., haha, dito na ko sa build mo sir.. salamat ng madami.

pero question pla sa gpu, powercolor ba quality?
m
0
l
November 12, 2012 11:25:31 AM

Okay lang naman. Tagal na ako nagpopowercolor eh.

8k yung powercolor tapos ung next na pinakamura na brand ung Sapphire 10k.

Tiwala na lang sa Powercolor hehe! Maayos ayos naman yan.
m
0
l
November 12, 2012 11:27:00 AM

salamat sir. bgo mag pasko sana mabili ko to. :bounce: 
m
0
l
November 12, 2012 11:28:57 AM

Best answer selected by wayami.
m
0
l