I bought a second monitor today and a new hdmi to vga cord. I set it all up but when I turn it on, the second monitor has nothing on it, its all blank. I tried to switch the displays but the same happened except opposite.
The hdmi to vga connection is not working for some reason.
1. Update all drivers for good measure.
2. in ccc check if the second monitor is there.
3. right click desktop click screen resolution, see if there are 2 monitors.
4. if there are 2 monitors click the tab to the right of Multiple Displays, and choose Extend these displays.
5. if none of that works check for monitor drivers as sometimes the built in ones aren't working and or there at all.
Seeing as both monitors work I don't think 5. will be the case.