Copying files to Sony DRU-510A CD R/W

I am really, really clueless about computers. I've tried
checking Windows XP compatibility lists. I tried
Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 826510. I am trying to
copy some e-mail files to my CD Burner. Computer was made
from scratch. Has Veritas Audio/Video. Help, please!!!

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Open Explorer, right click on the CD burner, select Properties > Recorder
and make sure the box to allow recording is checked.