Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Which Computer is Best

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
September 16, 2012 5:40:18 PM

Which computer is best for gaming?
1: AMD Athlon II X4 630 4 Core 2,8 Ghz 4 GB Ram and Radeon HD 6850 1GB
2:AMD Phenom X6 1100T Black Edition 6 Core 3,6 Ghz 8 GB Ram and MSI Geforce GTX 570 1280 MB Twin Frozr II


Which is best and will one of them be able to max crysis 2????

More about : computer

September 16, 2012 5:45:22 PM

the second one is the best. if you are gaming in 1080p or lower resolution you ll be able to max crysis 2!
btw this is an old system. i suggest you to buy a newer one. maybe it ll cost you the same and you ll get better performance!
September 16, 2012 9:17:01 PM

yes second one is definitely stronger - they cant possibly be equal on price?? just curious as to why you are comparing them.

As antonisrsx said above, depending on cost you might be able to do better. the second one will max Crysis 2 I would have thought -the 570 is a strong card
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
September 16, 2012 9:20:45 PM

Why are you comparing a slow, cheap computer with a fast one?

I mean if your buying new, there are much better choices. GTX570 is outdated and power hungry, so it 1100t.

September 18, 2012 6:36:45 AM

burgessanthony said:
yes second one is definitely stronger - they cant possibly be equal on price?? just curious as to why you are comparing them.

As antonisrsx said above, depending on cost you might be able to do better. the second one will max Crysis 2 I would have thought -the 570 is a strong card

In fact the good one is 136 dollars cheaper
September 18, 2012 6:40:47 AM

geekapproved said:
Why are you comparing a slow, cheap computer with a fast one?

I mean if your buying new, there are much better choices. GTX570 is outdated and power hungry, so it 1100t.

I got a tight budget 711-911 dollars
a c 191 U Graphics card
September 18, 2012 6:41:12 AM

I would just make one myself personally, yet the second one is better.

Both contain old components (I shouldn't be talking lol) but should do fine.

Do you have a budget?
September 18, 2012 6:43:39 AM

Deemo13 said:
I would just make one myself personally, yet the second one is better.

Both contain old components (I shouldn't be talking lol) but should do fine.

Do you have a budget?

711-911 dollars but i live in sweden so its 5000-6000 SEK
a c 191 U Graphics card
September 18, 2012 6:53:28 AM

I don't know of the prices of stuff in Sweden, but I'd love to help you.

The second one is the better computer, but the 6-core Phenoms weren't exactly the best of the gaming CPU's made at the time. It was fast for sure, but not as fast as some other processors. In certain gaming situations my Phenom II 965 Black Edition could smoke it.

Not to say its not a good computer. If you are getting a good deal on it, its definitely worth it.
September 20, 2012 7:27:27 AM

I just found another one That is the same price
Intel Core i7 920 2,67 Ghz 6 GB Ram and Asus Radeon HD 6950
Is this computer better and will this one max crysis 2??
September 20, 2012 9:50:23 AM

I would agree that since it has core i7 processor and high ram but with graphics card I won't, try a new one. Try the radeon 7000 series they are better than the radeon 6950 or otherwise try the geforce 600 series also. Of course you will be able to play max crysis 2. But I would suggest that you try another graphic card other than the radeon 6590. Because it is worthless spending money on a good computer with a radeon 6590 graphics card, just try to install one of the graphics card i told you then the computer you have are installed with latest and powerful parts and you can play a lot of games, The radeon 7000 series or the geforce 600 series might be expensive but its worth it.
September 20, 2012 12:05:03 PM

Nothing wrong with the 6950. When I priced out a new build, I chose the 6950 for it's bang for the buck. Seemed liked one of the best deals for $200.

Seemed like it would run most games very well.

I did end up swapping dual 6950s for two GTX 670s, but it was not really necessary.
!