6670 infotalk on 7610?

I am new to Nokia 7610. Where can I obtain the Infotalk software in 6670
and 6260? Can somebody email to me @ marshall@mlai.net?

Also, to use the Nokia 7610 with Sonyericsson BT headsets, must I always set
the phone to be visible? Because so far, that's what I discovered that I
must do to make the headsets (HBH-600 and HCB-30) work.....

Please help.
3 answers Last reply
More about 6670 infotalk 7610

    Check with the site http://www.mobango.com/
    Just proceed the free registration and there you can get the most popular
    symbian software for your smart phone.

    Good luck!!!

    "Marshall Lai" <marshall_lai@yahoo.com> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:cotq7g$1h11@imsp212.netvigator.com...

    > I am new to Nokia 7610. Where can I obtain the Infotalk software in 6670
    > and 6260? Can somebody email to me @ marshall@mlai.net?
    >
    > Also, to use the Nokia 7610 with Sonyericsson BT headsets, must I always
    > set the phone to be visible? Because so far, that's what I discovered
    > that I must do to make the headsets (HBH-600 and HCB-30) work.....
    >
    > Please help.

    Thanks but I can't find Infotalk there.....
    "Kenny168" <kenny_taipo@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message
    > Check with the site http://www.mobango.com/
    > Just proceed the free registration and there you can get the most popular
    > symbian software for your smart phone.
    >
    > Good luck!!!
    >
    > "Marshall Lai" <marshall_lai@yahoo.com> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:cotq7g$1h11@imsp212.netvigator.com...
    >>
    >> I am new to Nokia 7610. Where can I obtain the Infotalk software in 6670
    >> and 6260? Can somebody email to me @ marshall@mlai.net?
    >>
    >> Also, to use the Nokia 7610 with Sonyericsson BT headsets, must I always
    >> set the phone to be visible? Because so far, that's what I discovered
    >> that I must do to make the headsets (HBH-600 and HCB-30) work.....
    >>
    >> Please help.

  3. Yeah definitely check out Mobango, they have everything you could ever need or want. I love it!!! The best part is that everything is free! I had a problem using the camcorder on my phone and i tried out this program on Mobango and it works exactly how I want it to now.

    Tom E.
    http://www.ringtonesmash.com/reviews/mobango/

Nokia Gaming Headsets