6670 infotalk on 7610?

Last response: in Brands
December 5, 2004 1:02:05 PM

I am new to Nokia 7610. Where can I obtain the Infotalk software in 6670
and 6260? Can somebody email to me @ marshall@mlai.net?

Also, to use the Nokia 7610 with Sonyericsson BT headsets, must I always set
the phone to be visible? Because so far, that's what I discovered that I
must do to make the headsets (HBH-600 and HCB-30) work.....

Please help.

More about : 6670 infotalk 7610

Anonymous
December 11, 2004 11:36:42 AM

Check with the site http://www.mobango.com/
Just proceed the free registration and there you can get the most popular
symbian software for your smart phone.

Good luck!!!

"Marshall Lai" <marshall_lai@yahoo.com> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:cotq7g$1h11@imsp212.netvigator.com...

> I am new to Nokia 7610. Where can I obtain the Infotalk software in 6670
> and 6260? Can somebody email to me @ marshall@mlai.net?
>
> Also, to use the Nokia 7610 with Sonyericsson BT headsets, must I always
> set the phone to be visible? Because so far, that's what I discovered
> that I must do to make the headsets (HBH-600 and HCB-30) work.....
>
> Please help.

Anonymous
December 11, 2004 11:51:04 AM

Thanks but I can't find Infotalk there.....
"Kenny168" <kenny_taipo@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message
> Check with the site http://www.mobango.com/
> Just proceed the free registration and there you can get the most popular
> symbian software for your smart phone.
>
> Good luck!!!
>
> "Marshall Lai" <marshall_lai@yahoo.com> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:cotq7g$1h11@imsp212.netvigator.com...
>>
>> I am new to Nokia 7610. Where can I obtain the Infotalk software in 6670
>> and 6260? Can somebody email to me @ marshall@mlai.net?
>>
>> Also, to use the Nokia 7610 with Sonyericsson BT headsets, must I always
>> set the phone to be visible? Because so far, that's what I discovered
>> that I must do to make the headsets (HBH-600 and HCB-30) work.....
>>
>> Please help.

March 11, 2010 4:36:04 PM

Yeah definitely check out Mobango, they have everything you could ever need or want. I love it!!! The best part is that everything is free! I had a problem using the camcorder on my phone and i tried out this program on Mobango and it works exactly how I want it to now.

Tom E.
http://www.ringtonesmash.com/reviews/mobango/
!