How do you move around when in Freecam mode?

As title. Pressing the movement keys does nothing. Help! I want to see
what's over the horizon!

Sniperfinder General.

> As title. Pressing the movement keys does nothing. Help! I want to see
> what's over the horizon!
>
> Sniperfinder General.

It's a server side setting. You may need All Seeing Eye or one like it to
see what settings the admins have used. Well, I just checked ASE. And unlike
BF42, I don't see that setting listed.. Most (including BFRecRoom.com) have
that turned off though.

Yes many servers dictate which camera style is allowed to be viewed, it
can be none (just watch your dead body) , just watch your own team
players, view all players and freecam. Change your view style by
pressing C, and if u cannot move around, then its a sever setting ;)

--
jackw89

[image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/JACKS.gif]
[image:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/OrionsBurningMan.gif]
:cool:
jackw89's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=10
View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=785

> Yes many servers dictate which camera style is allowed to be viewed, it
> can be none (just watch your dead body) , just watch your own team
> players, view all players and freecam. Change your view style by
> pressing C, and if u cannot move around, then its a sever setting ;)

Ah, no, sorry - I meant when you start a local MP game in BF2 with just
yourself. In BF1942 you can start a local game and before you spawn you can
bring down the console, type freecam 1 and you're then free to fly around
using mouse/movement keys.

When you do the same thing in BF2 (using sv.allowfreecam 1) you can look
around but not move. Grrrrrr!

Sniperfinder General