Budgeted High-end build

biggestfan

Honorable
Nov 12, 2012
Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: In 2 weeks or a month

Budget Range: 1K-1.5K

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Internet, HD movies and office works (multiple programs, Messenger Outlook, multiple cmd, Teamviewer, multiple internet tabs.) Plan running all things at the same time

Are you buying a monitor: Yes, 2 or 3

Parts to Upgrade: Building from scratch

Do you need to buy OS: Yes
Please note that if you're using an OEM license of Windows, you will need a new one when buying a new motherboard.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Should be different for every parts since I'm buying everything from scratch, would search for promotional deals as well as bundle if there is such based on what is suggested.

Parts Preferences: Prefer Intel but a high-end AMD wouldn't be bad for it is cheaper.
Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe, (on future upgrade)

Your Monitor Resolution: prefer 2 1600x1200 and a higher resolution to a Bigger Screen say 40+inches or higher.

Additional Comments: I just want to have a customize gaming desktop which is also a home office at the same time where I can switch the desktop to a Home theater connected to a big screen and to a, maybe 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound.

by the way, I only want the specification of what's going inside my desktop. (mouse,keyboards doesn't matter and the monitor can be excluded but still acknowledged. SLI or Crossfire is going to be for future reference,

I just need:
Good case
Reliable graphics card (for now)
Good processor and a
mid range motherboard
I'll be buying a 90GB ssd and a 1TB hdd
Blu-ray rom
other add-ons are not important but any suggestions are much appreciated. just this I guess

It's just like a start-up system and then upgrade to what's latest and better time-time

Thanks guys!!!!

zpwslayer

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2012
If your going to be running your os on the ssd, you might want to consider a larger capacity drive. I would go with at least a 120-240 range especially if your goin to load more than 5 10gb games on it. You can get 8 gb of 1600mhz ram pretty cheap now, gskills is a great brand and a great performor. I would recomend an ati 7970 its capable of running 2-3 monitors and it will do a great job. Go with an I5 3570k as these are great cpu's for gaming. I would go with the Asrock Z77 Extreme6 LGA 1155 ATX, there great boards and there priced right for your budget. Case is your pref, I chose my case on the fact that I like the cable management it offers. As far as a power supply goes, you want to spend a little more on a quality psu. I would go with a seasonic, corsair, or a silverstone. You should be fine with a 600 watt psu, and still would have a little head room to expand in the future.