Using a serial driver from another device

a b \ Driver
June 16, 2004 2:16:29 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.development.device.drivers,microsoft.public.win32.programmer.kernel,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

Hi

I wonder if its possible to use the serial driver from another device driver
?

How i sthis best done ?

Does the build serial driver in WIn2000/XP support for this or do I need new
drivers ?

It must ofcourse be markes as used for the system user.

Thomas

More about : serial driver device

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
June 16, 2004 5:08:17 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.development.device.drivers,microsoft.public.win32.programmer.kernel,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

Surely, look at SERMOUSE sample.

--
Maxim Shatskih, Windows DDK MVP
StorageCraft Corporation