Sign in with
Your question

My system password

Last response: in Systems
November 13, 2012 6:58:05 AM

Hello,
I off my dell inspiron laptop safely after a long time and i on it its now require password befor i get access to my laptop

More about : system password

November 13, 2012 7:15:25 AM

sorry man no one will help you on this... there is no way to prove that its your laptop. and if it was you should know your own password.
m
l
November 13, 2012 7:33:51 AM

my system bios is passworded
m
l
Related resources
November 13, 2012 7:37:58 AM

Prynzor said:
Hello,
I off my dell inspiron laptop safely after a long time and i on it its now require password befor i get access to my laptop

I never password it before
m
l
November 13, 2012 7:43:28 AM

even i dont set a supervisor password on my system .. just for reasons like this.. still no one will help you.. by the way those are the hardest ones to fix
m
l
November 13, 2012 7:44:43 AM

i guess if you dont like a person and you let them use your laptop you can set the supervisor password on there system locking them out of there computer .. also why its a good idea to set it your self before some one else dose..
m
l
a b B Homebuilt system
a b D Laptop
November 13, 2012 8:05:56 AM

For any help along those lines, you will need to contact Dell. Give them your service tag number along with whatever identifying information they need and they will be able to help you reset your password. We do not help with that information here as GoodGuy713 has pointed out.
m
l
!