WAZZUP with demo servers?

Last response: in Video Games
June 21, 2005 9:24:07 PM

After EA sites and all servers were unavailable for som hours today, things
have gone from accetable to hopeless: I'm beeing kicked back to desktop
without warnings after every round is finsihed. Anyone else experiencing the
same??

MrK

More about : wazzup demo servers

Anonymous
June 21, 2005 9:24:08 PM

"Mr K" <konto__S_N_I_P__T_H_I_S__B_I_T__O_U_T__@hotmail.com> wrote in

> After EA sites and all servers were unavailable for som hours today,
> things have gone from accetable to hopeless: I'm beeing kicked back to
> desktop without warnings after every round is finsihed. Anyone else
> experiencing the same??

Word on the Icculus list is that GameSpy is having problems.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 9:24:10 PM

Yeh free demo takes the back seat while the launch of the real money
deal sets up. Demo however after the launch will still be around :)

--
jackw89

[image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/JACKS...]
[image:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/Orion...]
:cool:
jackw89's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=10
View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=813
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 1:35:21 AM

Pre-order... :eek:

The concept seems, so... so... uneccessary.
I remember the last pre-order game I saw that had huge hype (EQ2).
Stores didn't sell out of them though :D

Ya games like Halo 2 sold out real fast...
That game still popular? Haven't heard didly for awhile.

Then again, not all hyped up games work out well.
See "Horizon's" or "Battlefield:Vietnam" :mad:
Let's hope Battlefield 2 doesn't go down this path.

--
Bad_Driver

[image:
http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/image.php?u=8&type=sigu...]
Bad_Driver's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=8
View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=813
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 8:12:07 AM

Demo version can only connect to demo servers, full version is a
different thing. Go buy it :)

--
jackw89

[image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/JACKS...]
[image:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/Orion...]
:cool:
jackw89's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=10
View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=813
June 22, 2005 2:23:27 PM

jackw89 wrote:
> Demo version can only connect to demo servers, full version is a
> different thing. Go buy it :)

when my Artic Cooler arrives for my ATI 9800 pro, then I will go buy BF2.
reinstalled MX420, while my 9800 is sans heatsink at the moment.
BF2 demo dont like MX420s lol
!