WAZZUP with demo servers?

After EA sites and all servers were unavailable for som hours today, things
have gone from accetable to hopeless: I'm beeing kicked back to desktop
without warnings after every round is finsihed. Anyone else experiencing the
same??

MrK
6 answers Last reply
More about wazzup demo servers

    "Mr K" <konto__S_N_I_P__T_H_I_S__B_I_T__O_U_T__@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > After EA sites and all servers were unavailable for som hours today,
    > things have gone from accetable to hopeless: I'm beeing kicked back to
    > desktop without warnings after every round is finsihed. Anyone else
    > experiencing the same??

    Word on the Icculus list is that GameSpy is having problems.

    I imagine with getting ready for the conversion to full version. I
    wonder if some stores already have it today.

    --
    bishop
    bishop's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=43

    Yeh free demo takes the back seat while the launch of the real money
    deal sets up. Demo however after the launch will still be around :)

    --
    jackw89

    [image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/JACKS.gif]
    [image:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/OrionsBurningMan.gif]
    :cool:
    jackw89's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=10
    View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=813
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Pre-order... :eek:

    The concept seems, so... so... uneccessary.
    I remember the last pre-order game I saw that had huge hype (EQ2).
    Stores didn't sell out of them though :D

    Ya games like Halo 2 sold out real fast...
    That game still popular? Haven't heard didly for awhile.

    Then again, not all hyped up games work out well.
    See "Horizon's" or "Battlefield:Vietnam" :mad:
    Let's hope Battlefield 2 doesn't go down this path.

    --
    Bad_Driver

    [image:
    http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/image.php?u=8&type=siguploader&dateline=1119251975]
    Bad_Driver's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=8
    View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=813
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Demo version can only connect to demo servers, full version is a
    different thing. Go buy it :)

    --
    jackw89

    [image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/JACKS.gif]
    [image:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/OrionsBurningMan.gif]
    :cool:
    jackw89's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=10
    View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=813
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    jackw89 wrote:
    > Demo version can only connect to demo servers, full version is a
    > different thing. Go buy it :)

    when my Artic Cooler arrives for my ATI 9800 pro, then I will go buy BF2.
    reinstalled MX420, while my 9800 is sans heatsink at the moment.
    BF2 demo dont like MX420s lol

Desktops Games Servers Video Games