For how much money i can sell my Computer?

Hello, I want to sell my HP Pavillion Elite HPE 510-pt

My PC
i7-2600 3.4Ghz
6GB 1333MHz
Pegatron 2ab6
GT 440 3GB
500W Power supply
Normal HP Elite CASE

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&tmp_geoLoc=true&docname=c02697731

Can i sell it for 600 Euros
8 answers Last reply
More about money sell computer
  1. If you have the original receipt and it's still under warranty, I would try for 20% less than what you originally paid for it. So if it was 600 euros new, then 480 would be a price that it might move quickly on.
  2. Agreed with o1die. But i can't understand why they put so strong CPU with weak GPU just don't get it.
  3. o1die said:
    If you have the original receipt and it's still under warranty, I would try for 20% less than what you originally paid for it. So if it was 600 euros new, then 480 would be a price that it might move quickly on.

Hello, when i buy it i paid for it 1000 euros, but i was nobby and get *** gpu. now i need 600-500 euros to build new high end gaming system. I have now 1000 euros with more 500 i will have 1500 and with it can build gtx 680 and i7 3770k system
  4. If you want to sell it on ebay no one will give 500 euros because of old video card. But you could probably sell everything separate.
  5. Despot96 said:
    Agreed with o1die. But i can't understand why they put so strong CPU with weak GPU just don't get it.

You do undersand that gamers are only a small percentage of computer users right?
  6. 300 euros would be a stretch for me. The cpu is nice, but that's about it. I say ask 450, but be willing to take an offer.
  7. Unless you feel compelled to overclock, replacing the PSU and getting a decent gaming card should do. I'd do that first since you'll need those things anyway, so you won't waste any money. See how it performs. I'd suggest a quality 550W PSU (anything built by Seasonic, such as XFX or Seasonic itself; Antec, FSP, or Enermax/LEPA). For single-monitor gaming up to 1920x1080, add something like a HD7870, which offers great bang/buck.
  8. anort3 said:
    You do undersand that gamers are only a small percentage of computer users right?

Yes i know that but 1000 euros for i7 and GT440 just doesn't seem real.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Hewlett Packard Computer Elite Intel i7 Systems Product