Not detecting Graphics card.

snipersam15

Honorable
May 25, 2012
I uninstalled all my old drivers, took out old card put in new card but its not giving me any signal on my monitors. I can see windows by useing my CPU's IGPU.

I can see the led's on my card lit up but the fans aren't running.

Maybe something in bios will turn on my discrete car.

Any help will be appreciated.

snipersam15

Honorable
May 25, 2012
I didnt get any video signal off either of my monitors I tried hdmi and dvi.
I turned off my pc and connected to my igpu on my motherboard instead , everything works fine it boots.
I go to device manager and it doesn't detect the card. I use the cd to install the drivers it doesn't detect the card.
I tried moving the card to a different pci-e slot still no luck.

snipersam15

Honorable
May 25, 2012
Its not detecting anything in my device manager, its not detected in my bios because my bios doesn't even have that option. Intel graphics are enabled or else I wouldn't be able to see anything. Ive tried changing the Internal graphics adapter setting in my bios but nothing is getting the graphics card to work.

Burgies

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
I would have expected there is some way to locate what is attached to the motherboard in the bios. I know my asrock board allows you to mouse over an image of the board to see what is being picked up in what ports.

Do you have any way of trying the card in a different computer?

snipersam15

Honorable
May 25, 2012

I know how to set graphics to PEG but I don't see an option to disable on board. Im on a MSI Z77 GD65 motherboard.

And I don't want to do it in windows device manager because it will be a huge problem if this doesn't work.

TRENDING THREADS