Release Date UK

I belive it is the 24th, games website says the same
http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11142&mid=325222

And, the release is always after the US, which is today, so 24th sounds
about right. :D
Hope ye stick around and play with us on Our servers and Teamspeak :D

--
jackw89

[image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/JACKS.gif]
[image:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/OrionsBurningMan.gif]
:cool:
jackw89's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=10
View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=848

Jimbob left a note on my windscreen which said:

> When is it released in uk, i know the demo says 24th, is this correct?

I think that is the correct date, yes.

Incidentally my order from play.com has been saying 'posted' since
yesterday (21st) afternoon.
--
Stoneskin

[Insert sig text here]

"Stoneskin" <no@thanks.com> wrote in message

> Incidentally my order from play.com has been saying 'posted' since
> yesterday (21st) afternoon.

Yeah, mine too :) hopefully that'll be a delivery tomorrow. Don't forget
you'll need to sign for it.

Lorian.

Andrew

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:32:25 +0100, "Lorian" <nospam@lorian.nod>
wrote:

>Yeah, mine too :) hopefully that'll be a delivery tomorrow. Don't forget
>you'll need to sign for it.

I don't think I have ever had to sign for anything from Play.

> On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:32:25 +0100, "Lorian" <nospam@lorian.nod>
> wrote:
>
>>Yeah, mine too :) hopefully that'll be a delivery tomorrow. Don't forget
>>you'll need to sign for it.
>
> I don't think I have ever had to sign for anything from Play.

A while back I had to sign for a couple of games, but they don't seem to do
it now.

Chris.

I think it depends on the delivery worth, i.e the cost of the items
deliverd, if the items deliverd are priced over a certain amount you
will have to sign for it, im not sure tho.
However if you asked for a special delivery ( other than post) im
pretty sure its up to company policy, in most cases sign for it :)

--

"jackw89" <jackw89.1r1lkf@no-mx.mhogaming.com> wrote in message

> I think it depends on the delivery worth, i.e the cost of the items
> deliverd, if the items deliverd are priced over a certain amount you
> will have to sign for it, im not sure tho.
> However if you asked for a special delivery ( other than post) im
> pretty sure its up to company policy, in most cases sign for it :)
>

> --
> jackw89
>
> [image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/JACKS.gif]
> [image:
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jackfw89er/OrionsBurningMan.gif]
> :cool:
> jackw89's Profile: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/member.php?userid=10
> View this thread: http://www.mhogaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=848

Well, it arrived this morning and guess what? It had to be signed for.
Think you could be right about the value thing.

Chris.

> I don't think I have ever had to sign for anything from Play.

The confirmation said it had been dispatched "International Signed for".

It turned up this morning, signed for, installled....

L.

Dam i wann it lol, guess i should be more organised and not wait for
stores to stock it.....
Besides i think my machine is going to find itself on fire, with only
512 ram.....
Bought some and machine decided it didnt like it and spat up the blue
screen....ah well.
So play.com? ive orderd a few dvds from there, always seemed good and
cheap!

--

Chris Dyson left a note on my windscreen which said:

> Well, it arrived this morning and guess what? It had to be signed for.
> Think you could be right about the value thing.

Update. Two other friends have had theirs delivered, one signed, the
other wasn't home and it was popped through the letter box and not
signed.

Going home now to check the doormat..
--
Stoneskin

[Insert sig text here]

I happened to be driving past PC World earlier and went inside on the
off chance they had it on sale. They told me that last night, one of the
staff put it out on the shelves and half a dozen people had bought it
before anybody noticed that it was on sale two days too early.

Bah!!

--
[AGB]Villy Vonka
Sheffield, UK