Ow My Head! The complete V:tM Discipline index.

William wrote:

> Kickass.

Thanks!

> This is not a sign of a mentally stable man, you do know that?

Oh, we're all broken to some extent or another.

Me, my life is on hold at the moment. I'm working on getting it started
up again, but meanwhile, I do stuff like this.

Some people compute the orbital instability of the Ringworld. I do WoD
stuff.
--
Stephenls
Geek

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 18:33:28 -0700, Stephenls <stephenls@shaw.ca>
wrote:

>Can be found here:
>
>http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=144257
>
>It took me two days to make that thing.

It's fantastic. Good effort!

> http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=144257

> It took me two days to make that thing.

.... Mother!

Okay... this is... a lot...
Asmo heads and stores it puretext...

--
Asmodai
------------------------------------

> It took me two days to make that thing.

Hmmm... if you are still not up to rebuilding that life of yours... maybe
you could make a list of all rotes and book references for mage? Just in the
case you find a bit more of time to spend...

--
Asmodai
------------------------------------

Asmodai wrote:

> Hmmm... if you are still not up to rebuilding that life of yours... maybe
> you could make a list of all rotes and book references for mage? Just in the
> case you find a bit more of time to spend...

No.
--
Stephenls
Geek
"I'm as impure as the driven yellow snow." -Spike

> > Hmmm... if you are still not up to rebuilding that life of yours...
maybe
> > you could make a list of all rotes and book references for mage? Just in
the
> > case you find a bit more of time to spend...

> No.

Well... it was still worth a shot :)

--
Asmodai
------------------------------------
A flamewarrior, making a valiant
stand against the Evil Scooby Gang.
"Majesty, although i believe the world is flat, i figure
that with sufficient men and a big enough tire-pump
we could inflate it again"
--The First American

How would one organize a rote index, anyway? Title's the obvious one,
but it's not particularly helpful given rotes' generally esoteric names,
unless you're expressly looking up a particular rote.

Me? Thinking about making such an index? ...Yes. Because I like doing
that kind of thing.

--
Tyler

u d e t o d r y s t a n o i d f t

Bac>|wards

"Tyler Dion" wrote
> How would one organize a rote index, anyway? Title's the obvious one,
> but it's not particularly helpful given rotes' generally esoteric names,
> unless you're expressly looking up a particular rote.
>
> Me? Thinking about making such an index? ...Yes. Because I like doing
> that kind of thing.
>
> --
> Tyler

Highest Sphere in the rote, alphabetically by sphere otherwise.

Ideally, you'd put it in a database format instead of text so a querent
could find all the rotes using a specific sphere, but that might be over the
top.

Joel Morton

william

Joel Morton wrote:

> "Tyler Dion" wrote
>
>>How would one organize a rote index, anyway? Title's the obvious one,
>>but it's not particularly helpful given rotes' generally esoteric names,
>>unless you're expressly looking up a particular rote.
>>
>>Me? Thinking about making such an index? ...Yes. Because I like doing
>>that kind of thing.
>>
>>--
>>Tyler
>

> Highest Sphere in the rote, alphabetically by sphere otherwise.
>
> Ideally, you'd put it in a database format instead of text so a querent
> could find all the rotes using a specific sphere, but that might be over the
> top.
>
> Joel Morton

Excel, with it's "sort" and "filter" functions, would work for this
without a great deal of effort (well, beyond actually writing the thing,
of course).

William

On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 18:38:41 -0400, Tyler Dion <tfdion@spammenot.com>
wrote:

>How would one organize a rote index, anyway?

You'd categorise them by sphere allocation, and inventing Tradition.

So in other words, it would take knowledge and software for building an
actual database. Fudge.

--
Tyler

u d e t o d r y s t a n o i d f t

Bac>|wards

> How would one organize a rote index, anyway? Title's the obvious one,
> but it's not particularly helpful given rotes' generally esoteric names,
> unless you're expressly looking up a particular rote.

> Me? Thinking about making such an index? ...Yes. Because I like doing
> that kind of thing.

I'd suggest the single sphere effects sorted first that are generic or used
by multipel traditions and then for each tradition/Craft alphabeticaly...

--
Asmodai