Ping: Coward Who Is Mail Bombing Me

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 5, 2005 4:50:54 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

Guess what jerk. Comcast is blocking all but the first copy of each
attempt. They have been in touch and are working hard to find you. When
they do, expect prosecution.

BTW, adding references to threads in these newsgroups was a big mistake. It
certainly makes it easier to determine who you are.

Walt
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 10:53:02 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

In article <rpCdnROpb-AFYrTfRVn-qA@comcast.com>, walthanks@comcast.net
says...
> Guess what jerk. Comcast is blocking all but the first copy of each
> attempt. They have been in touch and are working hard to find you. When
> they do, expect prosecution.

Do people still try this lame internet stunt? Flooding a mail box is SO
10 years ago.

> BTW, adding references to threads in these newsgroups was a big mistake. It
> certainly makes it easier to determine who you are.
>
> Walt

Hopefully something will come out of it. I wish you best of luck, Walt.
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 10:53:03 PM

Brian Baird wrote:

> Hopefully something will come out of it. I wish you best of luck, Walt.

phunny how the "C." was missing there and yet the header was the same
otherwise. You been playing Brian?

March 6, 2005 4:04:09 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (More info?)

In article <scqWd.93098$rX3.1939926@weber.videotron.net>,
alan.browne@FreeLunchVideotron.ca says...
> > Hopefully something will come out of it. I wish you best of luck, Walt.
>
> phunny how the "C." was missing there and yet the header was the same
> otherwise. You been playing Brian?

No, nothing quite that devious.

My newsreader allows custom settings for each newsgroup, including e-
mail, name and signature. When I subscribed to rec.photo.digital.slr-
systems, I don't think I changed my info to match the other rec.photo
groups I post to.

In any case, I fixed it now. I'll always be Brian C. Baird... except
when I'm not. ;)
!