Nokia 6360 Suite will not work with XP - Solutions?

I upgraded to XP and now I find my Nokia Suite I used to manage my phone
numbers with Windows ME for the 6360 will not work. It is not XP
compatible.

Does anybody have a solution since I like the phone and I have a "Hands
Free" built into my car for the 6360 - so I don't want to switch phones
right now.

Thanks in advance.
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6360 suite work solutions

    On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 03:35:12 GMT, "Dave" <dave@river-runner.net>
    wrote:

    >I upgraded to XP and now I find my Nokia Suite I used to manage my phone
    >numbers with Windows ME for the 6360 will not work. It is not XP
    >compatible.
    >
    >Does anybody have a solution since I like the phone and I have a "Hands
    >Free" built into my car for the 6360 - so I don't want to switch phones
    >right now.

    Try other software such as Logomanager or Oxygen Phone Manager. I
    believe those are XP compatible. I know LM has a demo version, but
    won't upload logos without the word "sample" on it unless you register
    ($25 IIRC.)

    Oxygen Phone Manager II supports Nokia 6360 and Windows XP. We support
    DLR-3/DLR-3p cable connection, infrared connection and F-Bus connection for
    this phone. Using our program you can manage your phonebook, calendar, To-Do
    list and change startup logos and ringing tones. Our software enables to
    syncrhonize calendar, To-Do list and phonebook data with MS Outlook, Lotus
    Notes, Microsoft Excel, Windows Address Book ( phonebook only) and export
    these data to DIF (data interchange), DBF, RTF, plain text, HTML, XML and
    SYLK formats.

    You can download the latest trial version here: http://www.opm-2.com/

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, Dave!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Wed, 08 Dec 2004 03:35:12 GMT
    from address dave@river-runner.net:

    "Dave" <dave@river-runner.net> wrote in message news:QDutd.220368$R05.79267@attbi_s53...
    > I upgraded to XP and now I find my Nokia Suite I used to manage
    > my phone numbers with Windows ME for the 6360 will not work.
    > It is not XP compatible.
    >
    > Does anybody have a solution since I like the phone and I have a
    > "Hands Free" built into my car for the 6360 - so I don't want to
    > switch phones right now.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    If there is a later version of PC Suite that does work with WinXP,
    you might try it to see if it will recognize your phone. I had to get
    a new version when I upgraded from a 3360 to a 6360, and the
    later version of PC Suite recognizes both phones. But I'm still
    using Win98SE on that machine, so I don't know about XP.

Nokia Phones Windows XP