Nokia 6360 Suite will not work with XP - Solutions?

Last response: in Brands
Share
December 8, 2004 6:35:12 AM

I upgraded to XP and now I find my Nokia Suite I used to manage my phone
numbers with Windows ME for the 6360 will not work. It is not XP
compatible.

Does anybody have a solution since I like the phone and I have a "Hands
Free" built into my car for the 6360 - so I don't want to switch phones
right now.

Thanks in advance.
December 8, 2004 6:35:13 AM

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 03:35:12 GMT, "Dave" <dave@river-runner.net>
wrote:

>I upgraded to XP and now I find my Nokia Suite I used to manage my phone
>numbers with Windows ME for the 6360 will not work. It is not XP
>compatible.
>
>Does anybody have a solution since I like the phone and I have a "Hands
>Free" built into my car for the 6360 - so I don't want to switch phones
>right now.

Try other software such as Logomanager or Oxygen Phone Manager. I
believe those are XP compatible. I know LM has a demo version, but
won't upload logos without the word "sample" on it unless you register
($25 IIRC.)
December 15, 2004 1:54:07 PM

Oxygen Phone Manager II supports Nokia 6360 and Windows XP. We support
DLR-3/DLR-3p cable connection, infrared connection and F-Bus connection for
this phone. Using our program you can manage your phonebook, calendar, To-Do
list and change startup logos and ringing tones. Our software enables to
syncrhonize calendar, To-Do list and phonebook data with MS Outlook, Lotus
Notes, Microsoft Excel, Windows Address Book ( phonebook only) and export
these data to DIF (data interchange), DBF, RTF, plain text, HTML, XML and
SYLK formats.

You can download the latest trial version here: http://www.opm-2.com/

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, Dave!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Wed, 08 Dec 2004 03:35:12 GMT
from address dave@river-runner.net:

>I upgraded to XP and now I find my Nokia Suite I used to manage my
>phone
>numbers with Windows ME for the 6360 will not work. It is not XP
>compatible.

>Does anybody have a solution since I like the phone and I have a "Hands
>Free" built into my car for the 6360 - so I don't want to switch phones
>right now.

>Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
December 31, 2004 7:02:44 PM

"Dave" <dave@river-runner.net> wrote in message news:QDutd.220368$R05.79267@attbi_s53...
> I upgraded to XP and now I find my Nokia Suite I used to manage
> my phone numbers with Windows ME for the 6360 will not work.
> It is not XP compatible.
>
> Does anybody have a solution since I like the phone and I have a
> "Hands Free" built into my car for the 6360 - so I don't want to
> switch phones right now.
>
> Thanks in advance.

If there is a later version of PC Suite that does work with WinXP,
you might try it to see if it will recognize your phone. I had to get
a new version when I upgraded from a 3360 to a 6360, and the
later version of PC Suite recognizes both phones. But I'm still
using Win98SE on that machine, so I don't know about XP.
!