Couple of questions about a gaming rig ?

Artorias

Honorable
Nov 12, 2012
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 620W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V
Optical Drive: Samsung SH-222BB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer

Im playing on building my rig with those parts. I'm not a 100% sure which graphics card to get because i plan on overlocking. Would the PowerColor Radeon HD 7870 2GB Video Card be a good choice ? I need the rig to last atleast 2 or 3 years. And also, Im thinking bout buying the NZXT Phantom White Case but since it already has 4 fans it in would i need to get another fan cooler like the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler for overclocking ?.

Thanks for your help

A 7870 would work well. I have never used PowerCooler so I don't know what their reliability is like. If you want to OC then yes you shoud get an aftermarket cooler. A 212 evo is a good choice. Everything looks good and I have a very similar build.

The Xigmatek Gaia is a 120mm tower-style cooler that is cooler than the Hyper212+, within a degree of the Hyper212 EVO, and is quieter than either one. This is according to frostytech.com. I have two of them, and they work well.
You will not need any additional case fans if you buy a case that already has fans installed.
I've bought a couple of Powercolor cards, and had no problems, but that's a meaningless sample size. As a more budget offering, its cooler may not be as quiet, or it may not have as much OC headroom (if you care) than a card by MSI, Sapphire, or XFX. Note that these latter manufacturers typically have more than one model, some of which may already have a factory overclock and/or better cooler. For example, I've read less than glowing remarks about the "base" version of the XFX HD7870, but I can tell you the DD Black version I have is silent when idle, and beneath notice during games (I'm not sure I hear it, but then I'm paying attention to the game). The same goes for the DD version of the XFX HD7770 I have too.