Image recovery utility recommendations?

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 7, 2005 12:04:04 AM

Any recommendations for an uncomplicated one than offers image previews
(Windows)?

Thanks!

Will
Anonymous
March 7, 2005 11:34:06 AM

When I lost all of my pictures from a trip to Spain, I did a little
research and decided to try a program called "PictureRescue"...here is
the link... http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/

I tried the free version (which let me see how many pictures were
recoverable)...and decided to buy it...I got back about 95% of my
photos...needless to say, I was very happy! :)

Good luck!

Jim

http://www.see-my-pictures.com
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 12:58:55 AM

"Malevil" <nobody@nunaya.biz> wrote in message
> Any recommendations for an uncomplicated one than offers image previews
> (Windows)?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Will

I bought a LEXAR cf card that came with a program on it called ImageRescue2
for XP or Mac. This seems to work as advertised, but be aware that under
preferences you need to tick the box for "Include Thumbnails" If this box is
unticked the resultant files have the extention thn (I think) and you have
to change them to an extention format that windows recognises.

Eric
!