[oldWOD] A Non-supernatural Character Sheet??

Last response: in Video Games
September 8, 2004 11:38:18 PM

Hi!

I was wondering if there is a character sheet in any old WOD suplement,
to represent a plain human, an acolite, a friend or a contact. In this case
it would be used for Mage, the Ascension. Maybe in Ascension's Right Hand??

Thank you!! ^_^

LoveCat

PS: Probably i'd made grammar mistakes, if so, i apologize :p
Anonymous
September 8, 2004 11:38:19 PM

LoveCat wrote:

> Hi!

> I was wondering if there is a character sheet in any old WOD suplement,
> to represent a plain human, an acolite, a friend or a contact. In this case
> it would be used for Mage, the Ascension. Maybe in Ascension's Right Hand??

There's one in the recent Vampire Players Guide, for mortals, but it's
got a Humanity rating. You can fairly easily ignore that, though.

Or you could just download it.

http://www.white-wolf.com/Images/CharacterSheets/Mortal...

> Thank you!! ^_^

Welcome.

> PS: Probably i'd made grammar mistakes, if so, i apologize :p

Nothing egregious. "I'd" in the above sentence should probably be "I've."

Also you misspelled "Acolyte." 'Sgot a Y.
--
Stephenls
Geek

"LoveCat" <lNoOvSePcAaMt1024@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> I was wondering if there is a character sheet in any old WOD
suplement,
> to represent a plain human, an acolite, a friend or a contact. In this
case
> it would be used for Mage, the Ascension. Maybe in Ascension's Right
Hand??

> Thank you!! ^_^
>
> LoveCat
>
> PS: Probably i'd made grammar mistakes, if so, i apologize :p

1st Edition
Vampire Player's Guide
Hunter's Hunted *

2nd Edition
Project Twilight *
Mediums: Speakers with the Dead
the Quick & the Dead

Or just take any other sheet, and if neccessary, use a big black marker (or
sonething less runny if the sheet is double sided) and mark out all the
supernatural bits unvailable to humans.

* These two were in the Old WoD Download section. Not sure if they're still
available.
!