[oldWOD] A Non-supernatural Character Sheet??

Hi!

I was wondering if there is a character sheet in any old WOD suplement,
to represent a plain human, an acolite, a friend or a contact. In this case
it would be used for Mage, the Ascension. Maybe in Ascension's Right Hand??

Thank you!! ^_^

LoveCat

PS: Probably i'd made grammar mistakes, if so, i apologize :P
2 answers Last reply
More about oldwod supernatural character sheet
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.whitewolf (More info?)

    LoveCat wrote:

    > Hi!

    > I was wondering if there is a character sheet in any old WOD suplement,
    > to represent a plain human, an acolite, a friend or a contact. In this case
    > it would be used for Mage, the Ascension. Maybe in Ascension's Right Hand??

    There's one in the recent Vampire Players Guide, for mortals, but it's
    got a Humanity rating. You can fairly easily ignore that, though.

    Or you could just download it.

    http://www.white-wolf.com/Images/CharacterSheets/Mortals.pdf

    > Thank you!! ^_^

    Welcome.

    > PS: Probably i'd made grammar mistakes, if so, i apologize :P

    Nothing egregious. "I'd" in the above sentence should probably be "I've."

    Also you misspelled "Acolyte." 'Sgot a Y.
    --
    Stephenls
    Geek

    "LoveCat" <lNoOvSePcAaMt1024@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    >
    > I was wondering if there is a character sheet in any old WOD
    suplement,
    > to represent a plain human, an acolite, a friend or a contact. In this
    case
    > it would be used for Mage, the Ascension. Maybe in Ascension's Right
    Hand??

    > Thank you!! ^_^
    >
    > LoveCat
    >
    > PS: Probably i'd made grammar mistakes, if so, i apologize :P

    1st Edition
    Vampire Player's Guide
    Hunter's Hunted *

    2nd Edition
    Project Twilight *
    Mediums: Speakers with the Dead
    the Quick & the Dead

    Or just take any other sheet, and if neccessary, use a big black marker (or
    sonething less runny if the sheet is double sided) and mark out all the
    supernatural bits unvailable to humans.

    * These two were in the Old WoD Download section. Not sure if they're still
    available.

Cases Games Video Games