Need help selecting a aftermarket gpu cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

sethandflirt

Honorable
May 5, 2012
Hi I have an evga gtx560ti graphics card. When Playing a demanding game like the witcher 2 I have to turn the fan speed 90% just to keep the card from going above 90C.
when playing any game I half to remember to turn up the fan speed because the auto setting never goes above 50% until my card gets to 101C. so I am looking for a good aftermarket cooler I dont want to spend more than 65$.
thanks

sethandflirt

Honorable
May 5, 2012

That is a thought. but im not sure a better card would get me any better performance because I only have a FX-4100 although might because i have it overclocked to 4.6mhz. Do you know where there is a benchmark chart for a overclocked fx-4100? If I do sell it I wont be a jerk I got this card from ebay and it was advertised as the DS verson. :(

sethandflirt

Honorable
May 5, 2012

so just in case you are sitting on the edge of your chair wating to see what i did i ended up getting a gtx 480 with a Accelero xtreme plus 2 cooler on it I bought it used of eBay for 130$. I have been look at some 560 tis on ebay and think I can get at least 115 for it even with the fan problem.
so thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.