My computer specs:
- Corsair cx500 power supply
- GIGABYTE GV-R667D3-1GI Radeon HD 6670 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card
- OCZ Vertex 3 VTX3-25SAT3-60G 2.5" 60GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 320gb 7200rpm hard drive
- ASUS M5A97 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
- CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B *********(In my bios it says its running at 1300 instead of 1600)********
- Amd FX 8120 Processor Black edition
- 5 fans, 6 fans including the psu fan
- corsair hydro series h60 high performance liquid cpu cooler (push/pull)
I'm thinking you might be running a little warm there - you might check that your waterblock is snugly mounted.
What is truely important here is how impressed you are with it's performance... now that you've had some time to work with it. I would think you should be quite happy...