Distinguished
Sep 10, 2004

I'm back. Let's play again.
Does anyone want this URL?

"Dagon" <dagonweb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:4140a253$0$46375$cd19a363@news.wanadoo.nl...
> I'm back. Let's play again.
> Does anyone want this URL?

Anyone who wants it already has it. We /are/ on usenet, after all.

Dagon wrote:

> I'm back. Let's play again.

Hi, Dagon, you hateful lazy-ass "cripple" bastard you!

> Does anyone want this URL?

Eat some poop!
--
Stephenls
Geek

"Dagon" <dagonweb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm back. Let's play again.

The trolling attempt is sort of clumsy, but what the hell.
At least it is not crossposted with ARK. Actually, that
would be better.

> PDF.

You know, eMule and its ilk have been invented. You are both
redundant and late, as Silversorcerer noted.

> Does anyone want this URL?

I have the book and don't enjoy reading textbooks from
computer screen, but I am sure there are many who are too
miserly to buy the book but are entitled to it by virtue of
whatever they choose as their excuse for stealing like the
weak, despicable scum they are. Perhaps some of them are
even honest enough to admit that what they do is stealing,
at least to themselves. But I would not count on it.

Or, they own the book already and want a computer-usable
version. But for those worthy few, you are likely late. And
the URL would most likely lead to cake-farting page or
something.

My question is, is the self-irony in your post intentional,
and if, did you plan it long?

--
Juho Lankinen
--

"Dagon" <dagonweb@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<4140a253$0$46375$cd19a363@news.wanadoo.nl>...
> I'm back. Let's play again.
> Does anyone want this URL?

Ruud, what I really enjoy about you is that you prominently display
your wish to protect your own intellectual property rights when it
comes to your own artwork, like this piece for example:

http://www.zaon.org/public/vagar-s.jpg

or this:

http://www.zaon.org/public/ridgeback%20small%20embargo.jpg

or these!

http://www.zaon.org/public/dagon-sordrid-concept.jpg

http://www.zaon.org/public/fishy%20creatrure%20specimen.jpg

http://www.zaon.org/public/potential%20maelon%201%20specimen.jpg

http://www.zaon.org/public/potential%20maelon%202%20specimen.jpg

http://www.zaon.org/public/fourjaw%20copy.jpg

http://www.zaon.org/public/Bloatypus%20Maximus%201.jpg

This is one you haven't put any notice on, but I'm sure some
enterprisng soul can flip, filter and crop:

http://www.zaon.org/public/quadrudrone.jpg

By the way, does Justin Winters know you're a habitual thief? Perhaps
he should be informed. Fortunately, in the exciting days of the Mighty
In-Tar-Net, it's easy for any interested individual to contact Mr.
Winters and let him know here:

http://www.zaon.org/sendmessage.php

or email him directly at:

zaoninfo @ zaon.com

M.

"Dagon" <dagonweb@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<4140a253$0$46375$cd19a363@news.wanadoo.nl>...

> I'm back. Let's play again.

I actually had gotten SOME respect for you when you said you were
leaving and staying gone.

Now what am I supposed to say to folks when I tell them to skive off
of nasty, time-wasting BBs and say 'hey, even Dagon knew when to
quit'?

Blargh.