Help with Motorola V220

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Help! I have looked through the manual and cant seem to find out how
to use the voice dial feature for my V220.If anyone could help me that
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John Avitable

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

When you enter a name and number into the phonebook there are the following
catagories:
Name:________
Catagory:______
No:__________
Type:_________
Store To:______
Voice Name:________
and so on....
Highlight the "Voice name" one and it should say "record" in the bottom
right corner. Select that and say the name of the person into the phone when
it says to. It will ask you to do this twice and the it will tell you that
the name is trained in.
To use the feature press the button on the right side of the phone (there is
only one button there so it is easy to find) and when it promps you to say
the name of the person that you have trained into your phone and it will
dial it.
I hope this has helped

S&T